What are my chances??

1. I havent been on tpf for a while to keep me from breaking the bank but i cant take it anymore! i tried to avoid the neo cabby fever but i couldnt resist! :drool:
    Ive been without a new LV purchase since may and my DH feels bad for me because of my self imposed ban so he told me he was gonna get me the cabby (in mm/gm) when he gets back (2 weeks).

With that sob story behind us... guys, what do you think my chances are in finding one in the stores? :crybaby:

Do you still see them in your local LV boutiques??

A million TIA!!! :heart:

Wish me luck!
  2. try calling 866 VUITTON im sure they can locate one for you, and maybe put it on hold?
  3. depends on what color as well. the black mm seems a little more difficult to get. but both colors in gm seem to be more readily available along with the blue mm.
  4. I think you'll be able to find one, maybe not immediately, but the demand is still pretty high right now since it is still considered recently released. If you can wait I'm sure you'll have no problem finding one in a couple of months. If you want one now...I'd suggest calling around the stores to locate one!! I just saw the black MM at my store today but I'm in Canada so I don't think that would help :sweatdrop:
  5. There's a GM at Ala Moana, Hawaii :biggrin:
  6. Yeah i think that may be the best thing to do
  7. ^ It's still there! Isn't it gorgeous... :drool:

8. I'm sure you'll be able to find one.. and you could always search for it just before he comes back. :graucho:
  9. you'll be able to find one. elux has been getting them in stock every week or so.
  10. I dont know....Im going to the Neiman Marcus in Tysons 2, would you like me to check for you?

11. :heart::tup::yahoo::heart::yahoo::tup:HOT bag
  12. I think you should be able to find one. ELux seems to have them in stock pretty regularly and I'm sure the stores could track one down for you.
  13. The blue is still available all over, but the black is going to be a tad difficult to get ahold of! Good Luck! ;)
  14. Las Vegas Fashion Show has the black MM and GM...was just there this afternoon.