What are "General Heartbeats"? lol

1. When my 11 year old daughter asked me this very question, I was confused and didn't know what the heck she was talking about. So she said, "You know, general heartbeats, like in the commercial with the guy and the girl." Still, I was like, huh??? I finally figured it out...seems she had watched one too many Valtrex commercials!!! LOLOL I was laughing so hard. Of course, now everytime we see those commercials, we have to tease her a little, although I have to say, I love that kind of innocence! =) (I still haven't explained what genitial herpes are yet...just that you can't die from them, which was her second question...lol!!!)

2. Lol!!!

3. lool that is too cute!

4. LOL how cute!

5. :lol: that is too cute!

6. OMG that is hilarious!

7. :roflmfao:

I made a similar mistake when I was little...I heard the song "Just the Two of Us" and thought it was "Just the Tuna Bus." Every once in a while when a bus would go by my parents tease me, saying, "Look, there's the tuna bus!"

8. Oh jesus..."general heartbeats". When I first read that, I was like, what can that be? Some kind of metaphor? Some weird medical terminology? Kids are too funny!

9. LOL! That's so cute!

10. I got a good laugh- thank you.

11. hhahaha, thats funny.. now everytime i see that commercial, I will think of this FOREVERRRRR....! lol

12. lmao, I read this last night and didn't get it...Now I finally do!!!

I haven't lived in the US for about 1.5 years, so I forgot what Valtrex was ;)

13. haaaa...LMAO. this too cute. you will definitely have to bring this one up when she knows exactly what the commercial is about.

kids are funny

14. :roflmfao: OMG that is so cute! You handled it well. I probably would have been stuttering and stammering all over the place!

And BTW, stacmck, I will be singing Just the Tuna Bus for the rest of the day now! Too funny.

15. LOL, kids are awesome! :roflmfao: