What animal are you afraid of?

1. For me it is deff snakes. I can't even watch them on TV. I probably should be saying ducks since the little sh*t bit me but there just to cute.:smile:
  2. Cougars. I've never run into one, and I really hope to keep it that way!
  3. Snakes!! Also, ANYTHING that has that long shape, that includes caterpillar, earthworms, silkworms, maggots, centipedes, you name it...:push:
  4. I always thought sharks were so cool but then I saw the grin of one.. the line of its mouth... ::shudders:: truest icon of EVIL! (The mouth, not saying anything bad about the actual animal).
  5. SPIDERS! If I see one..I turn into mush....I sometimes can't even kill them in my own house..I just watch them move and I get goosebumps all over and if it's a big one...I start to cry litterally sometimes.
  6. Moths. Evil, big, fat, juicy moths which invariably love to kamikaze into me, the little F******!
  7. My husband and I were just talking about this last night! Definitely Great White Sharks!

And for me on a daily basis it would be any form of insect.
  8. I don't mind little spiders but I don't like tartantula sized ones.

I don't mind little snakes and boa constrictors (if the zookeeper is keeping ahold of it) but I don't like poisonous ones.

I do NOT like sharks and I do NOT like stingrays.

I'd rather swim with dolphins, thank you, and not creatures that could you know eat me.

And I know stingrays are usually harmless, but why risk anything?

I don't like lots of birds together. (Pigeons, seagulls . . . ) I've seen Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds and seeing lots of them freaks me out. It's like they're instigating something. (Plus, there's a greater risk of getting pooped on.)

And I hate clowns. Clowns freak me out. (Except for Ronald McDonald and Krusty the Klown).
  9. Birds and fish! For some reason they really freak me out. I hate spiders too!
  10. Spiders, rats and big thick snakes.
  11. Snakes, cockroaches, spiders, crocodilles/alligators, sharks... to name a few..
  12. Snakes! Snakes terrify me. And frogs. I dunno why I'm so scared of frogs, they just look slimy. I basically want to stay far away from all members of the reptile and amphibian kingdoms!
  13. snails and slugs, im am seriously bringing up my lunch thinking about it! they repulse me more that scare me, i can seriously nto think of anything worse than bieng near one
  14. spiders....ugh i get shivers thinking about them.
  15. I don't care for FOWL-especially turkeys- the dangly thing on their necks really freak me out. A particularly nasty one chased me when I was 8 and I was stuck standing on the swing for about 3 hours till my dad rescued me. The dang turkey was standing right in front of the swing and tried to stab me with its beak each time the swing came close to it.