What an expensive addiction! Just ordered another.

Boy do I get your dilemma as well, Jaime. I have two quilted Bays looming over me - one hiding in the closet and the other about to be delivered. Both were fantastic buys and both, coincidentally, are metallic. I rack my brain trying to figure out what to do - to keep or not to keep one or both? But there is no way I can keep both. It would be sheer insanity and beyond that - dumb! Probably I won't like the gold metallic regular quilted Bay since the earflaps will probably be in a contrasting color. I bought it sight unseen from Nordstroms. At least it will be easy to return. I LOVE the argent color Tag was bemoaning and I even don't care if the metallic rubs off - I kinda like it! The other Bay I have that I am keeping from my DH (also bought sight unseen from Nordstroms) is this incredible argent but it is a shape that is not my favorite in a Bay. To complicate things even further I fell in love with various colorful patent Bays I saw in Italy. I have run out of room in my closet for hiding or for general storage. I surely have run out of money. Chloes are taking over my life.

Having said that I am trying to read between the lines in your posts about the Kerala. Of course I cannot say what you SHOULD do - other than it should come from your heart. My personal feeling is that there should be some ecstasy involved. The happiness and contentment should be overwhelming so that whenever I look at the bag I get "high". It would be wiser to save the funds for a bag that does this to you. But are any of us here wise????

Boy do I get your dilemma as well, Jaime. I have two quilted Bays looming over me - one hiding in the closet and the other about to be delivered. Both were fantastic buys and both, coincidentally, are metallic. I rack my brain trying to figure out what to do - to keep or not to keep one or both? But there is no way I can keep both. It would be sheer insanity and beyond that - dumb! Probably I won't like the gold metallic regular quilted Bay since the earflaps will probably be in a contrasting color. I bought it sight unseen from Nordstroms. At least it will be easy to return. I LOVE the argent color Tag was bemoaning and I even don't care if the metallic rubs off - I kinda like it! The other Bay I have that I am keeping from my DH (also bought sight unseen from Nordstroms) is this incredible argent but it is a shape that is not my favorite in a Bay. To complicate things even further I fell in love with various colorful patent Bays I saw in Italy. I have run out of room in my closet for hiding or for general storage. I surely have run out of money. Chloes are taking over my life.:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Having said that I am trying to read between the lines in your posts about the Kerala. Of course I cannot say what you SHOULD do - other than it should come from your heart. My personal feeling is that there should be some ecstasy involved. The happiness and contentment should be overwhelming so that whenever I look at the bag I get "high". It would be wiser to save the funds for a bag that does this to you. But are any of us here wise????
:shame: