What an amazing Rouge H collection!!

OMG!!!:nuts: What a beautiful sight!!! Seriously, though, beautful doesn't begin to describe that magnificent collection! And if you have to get stuck on one color, rougr h is the one to pick! If you'll excuse me, I must go back to page 1 and drool some more...

all about bags, when did you start collecting Rouge H? And since you mentioned, what is the perfect shade?

I started hunting for the perfect rouge H about 9 years ago. Missed an opportunity with "authenticlady's" vintage kelly. My first rouge h was a kelly but somehow the color didn't seem right to me. So, the only thing I would probably add to my rouge h collection would be a box 28cm kelly with GH. I wouldn't be opposed to a shiny croc drag too! :love:

The perfect shade of rouge h (for me, at least) would be the shade of my toto bag in box, and the color of the matte croc. Rouge h looks a little on the brown side with swift. IMO. It also looks really great in chamonix.

I remember every rouge H bag that I have (relunctantly) let go.... 28cm plume chamonix with white stitching, 2 kellys (sellier/retourne - both 32cm box), 32cm HAC CDC, 32cm clemance bolide, gulliver market, 30 cm rouge/linen combo birkin.

I'm trying to NOT look at any more rouge H items because I seriously DON'T NEED any more bags in this color. I'm doing the same thing with black because I also don't think I need any more black bags, and green, and blues.... the list goes on....:graucho:

ROUGE H Linen/combo 30 Birkin!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW could you let THAT go?????????

I have NO red bags at all - never found one that suited me...but suddenly I have visions of a rouge H/toile combo.........

Rouge H is the BEST IMO with white stitching! Was your clemence a special order? They usually do tone-on-tone for clemence?

I think this is going to become one of my favourite threads... the pictures are to die for. I love the fact that you are so in love with one colour. You collection is an inspiration to all collectors!

ROUGE H Linen/combo 30 Birkin!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW could you let THAT go?????????

I have NO red bags at all - never found one that suited me...but suddenly I have visions of a rouge H/toile combo.........

Rouge H is the BEST IMO with white stitching! Was your clemence a special order? They usually do tone-on-tone for clemence?

How did I let the rouge h linen/combo go? I dunno... I must have been STONED at that time because that was one of my regrets :sad:

The clemance was a friend's SO and she was kind enough to pass it on to me :tup:
I agree that the white stitching is a great combination....

One day, when DH is out of town, perhaps I will do a green or black or blue parade. I have a 30 cm birkin vert anis/linen combo (an SO) that is TO-DIE-FOR!!! I am into green these days.... which means I am, or rather DH is doomed as I tend to overdo this collecting thing!!!:Push:

The perfect shade of rouge h (for me, at least) would be the shade of my toto bag in box, and the color of the matte croc. Rouge h looks a little on the brown side with swift. IMO. It also looks really great in chamonix.
I agree totally!! I think a 28cm Box Sellier would be great in your collection too!! OK I am not helping here... :smile:

One day, when DH is out of town, perhaps I will do a green or black or blue parade. I have a 30 cm birkin vert anis/linen combo (an SO) that is TO-DIE-FOR!!! I am into green these days.... which means I am, or rather DH is doomed as I tend to overdo this collecting thing!!!:Push:
Green, black and blue parade???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my HERO. :heart:

OMG, I can't wait to see, all about bags!!