What America's Next Top Model Are You?

1058210188_lysebanner.jpg

me too. whatever happened to her anyway? wasn't she going to medical school?

I am Elyse. You're Elyse! You are brainy and use that to your advantage. You keep your friends close and you enemies.. well, far away. Your smarts may hurt, rather than help, you in the long run.

You're Elyse! You are brainy and use that to your advantage. You keep your friends close and you enemies.. well, far away. Your smarts may hurt, rather than help, you in the long run.

Just took this test for fun....lol. I don't even know who Elyse is and I have never watched Americas Next Top Model.........

I'm Robin!

It says: "Even though many may not agree with me, I know that no matter what, I will stand up for myself and my beliefs". :shame:

I didn't really like her in that show either. EEK! :shocked:

I'm Robin!

It says: "Even though many may not agree with me, I know that no matter what, I will stand up for myself and my beliefs". :shame:

I didn't really like her in that show either. EEK! :shocked:
I'm Robin too & I didn't care for that woman either! I want to be Naomi Campbell anyway!:graucho: (And yes I know she wasn't on ANTM)!

Oh! And I wouldn't throw cell phones!:P

1058204397_annebanner.jpg

You're Adrianne! You don't take crap from anyone. In a high-brow environment, you can allow your true personality to shine through.

no chit eh? thats what i thought. i LOVE that biatch. she models diamonds now ;)