What age did you start drinking?

1. At age 18. It was New Year's Eve, and I was at friend's house. Her parents actually supplied most of the alcohol, heh.
  2. 22, and I don't drink at all, hate the stuff
  3. I am 39 and I have not started yet. I am waiting to get a little older.:graucho:
  4. I had my first drink at 18. I remember hating the taste and not understanding why people drank... my views have changed a bit now!
  5. well i had my first taste of beer when i was 1 or so and used to sneak some of my dad's beer when i took him his after work beer :wtf: i got caught and then my mother started sending me with the bottle and an opener instead. i couldn't quite work that out at 1 :roflmfao:

i don't drink beer at all anymore :lol:

other than that.. i guess i was 14 or 15 when i started having a cider or a glass of wine every now and then. i never got drunk until i was 16/17 though.

ummm i sound like a big drunk now. maybe i should've waited for other europeans to reply first :shame:
  6. Father gave me beer to sip at 3, my mom got so mad. Drank a little through my teen years. I have started drinking regularly (1-2 X a week) over the past year, mostly beer, rum or vodka.
  7. My dad also used to give me beer when I was about 4 or 5. I started drinking in high school at about 15 (the legal age here is 19) but ironically, I hate beer and I basically also don't really drink anymore. I'll have a glass of wine or a martini once in a while but it really does nothing for me.
  8. in high school I was 16 or so. not heavy drinking or anything, just a drink or two at parties.
  9. I remember drinking vodka at parties in highschool... it was a small town and no one had anything better to do.
    I am not a drinker at all. Went through the phase and got over it... HATE the way it makes me feel, the hangovers, the bloating... horrrible.
  10. hmmm. when I was a tiny kid (around 4 -5 years old) my grandmother used to put muscatel in our eggnog. I always wondered why when I went to my friends houses, the eggnog never tasted the same! so technically, around then. but as my own choice? I started drinking at 13. I got polluted on Mad Dog 20/20 :yucky: thus started my life of partying. had a problem with it for a while but am fine now. only have the occasional glass of wine with dinner if I'm out with friends. DH is a recovering alcoholic so I NEVER drink around him.
  11. OH LOL LOL LOL BAGs!!!! MD 20/20!!! I got kicked out of catholic boarding school for puking this all over sister mary when I was signing in one night!!! My father could not a big enough donation to keep me in ( that is bad for a Catholic school!!) good times.
  12. ^^^^to this day just the words MD20/20 make me nauseous!!! I remember I got drunk with a couple of my friends over some boy.....silly!
  13. lol I never drank!! I will wait till I am legal in 2 years...even that I would think twice
  14. 15-16. drunk first time at 16.
    i have no idea when I first tasted alcohol, though; my parents would always let me taste their drinks.
  15. 21 but I don't drink much at all due to medication I'm on.