What accessories to wear with this French Connection Dress?

1. I am going to a wedding in Vegas in March and bought the cutest French Connection Dress to wear to it at Dillard's yesterday. This is what it looks like:

My question is...what to wear for shoes and accessories? All I own is white gold and silver which will definitely not jive with this dress. I do have bronze Nine West strappy sandals that I think look decent with it...but then do I wear bronze jewelry too or could I wear gold jewelry? Or should I get gold shoes? What kind? And what jewelry? Help!!!

PS The dress was 75% off so only $42 if you can believe it! It is still $168 on their website.

Thanks in advance for your advice!!!
  2. Go out and buy funky vintage jewelry! It will compliment this outfit perfectly. As for shoes, bronze seems like it would work. Trust me on this one.
  3. Wow lovely dress, you got a great bargain. Yers bronze will work for sure!

4. Vintage jewelry...really?!?! I would have never thought of that! Ssssooo glad to have this forum for advice!

What kind of purse should I carry...some kind of bronze clutch??
  5. Yes, vintage!! I hope you find some. For a bag, I think it would be safe to do a vibrant color! Im thinking a turqouise snakeskin clutch! I wouldn't be matchy with the clutch. Im really sure of my suggestions, that the outfit is going to look great!! You can also personal message me any time if you need advice on any other outfit, bag, jewelry, shoes etc.
  6. An extra large flower corsage (a la carrie bradshaw while at Miranda's baby's christening) pinned at the top of the left boob. Sparkly bangles, stud earrings, a black patent clutch and strappy heels.
  7. ^^^hmmm... sounds cute. what color corsage? okay, so you know i am going to purchase a similar dress and totally rock it out with your suggestion!!
  8. A classy black rose corsage would look fabulous...or a gorgeous cream one would look great as well...
  9. I think that heart necklace would look good on it! Different and unique! If you have that necklace and a turqouise snakeskin clutch? You will look so sophisticated, funky and hip!
  10. I think that's a great outfit idea, But, IMHO, I think the look is a bit over-rated. Especially with the flower corsiage. But again, just IMHO.
  11. Thank you all so much for the great suggestions! I would have never thought of any of it. :yes:

Now time to get shopping...I'll let you know how it turns out!
  12. the bronze blossom wristlet posted by passerby would look so cute if you're wearing bronze shoes! Any of the bronze/gold jewellry would look great also!!

vogue's right about a corsage too, I'd go with cream!