What about Versace??

texaschic231

Smart AND Beautiful~!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
I have been part of the forum going on a month now I guess...or something like that and I have seen sub-forums and discussions on Fendi, Chanel, Hermes, Chloe and Gucci purses but not Versace. Maybe I'm not seeing the threads or post. Am I missing something? Versace has some beautiful bags, especially this season so as a true bag lover, I was wondering: why the exclusion?

Attachments

• versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 126
  • versace 1.jpg
    versace 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 131
  • versace 2.jpg
    versace 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 121
  • versace 3.jpg
    versace 3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 133
I'm pretty sure that the sub-forums are for designers that are frequently asked about, just to keep things organized. There are a bajillion threads on Chloe and LV, but not as many on Versace. The Handbags & Purses forum is for all other designers and just general bag talk :biggrin:

I love some Versace pieces, but find them a bit too pricey for their style IMO. I'm an addict to their eyeglasses though. Getting my third pair sometime this month.

LOVE versace!! most of my bags,coats, accessories are versace :love: :love: :love: ..... cant never get enough.... yeah subforum would be nice.... come on people vote for Versace

I must admit that I'm kinda surprised that not too many people are diggin' Versace. I've always thought Versace's handbags were very classy and elegant...is my aesthetic radar totally off?? :blink:

I don't know what Versace bags look like yet. There's so many designer brands and labels out there that I can't keep up! I know LV, kate spade, Coack, Fendi, Prada, Chanel, Dior, Gucci and BV right now. I don't know what Furla or IF bags look like unless I specifically look it up or one so happens to catch my eye and then I look for other bags by them.

I love Versace bags, too!!! I love Versace. The current (spring) bags I dislike, however, and they're kind of big and boxy and I don't like bags like that. From what I've seen, Versace makes a small line of bags and accessories.

From two or three spring seasons ago, Donatella made bags that looked plastic-ey with pictures of her on it, Warhol style, in bright colors. (Let me try to post one, I've not done that before). Does anybody own one, does anybody have one they might sell ???

Attachments

• versaceiconbags.jpg
    versaceiconbags.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 129