what about this one? your opinion plz

1. :supacool:
  2. I know you love the extraordinary pieces that BV produces, shaim, and it would definitely fit into your gorgeous collection if you considered it as a piece of art, but in my honest opinion there`s just too much going on if you want to wear it as the bag that it is!
  3. I actually like the design of the bag, it's beautiful. But there's just way too many colour groups here. If they had make the intrecciato parts in Limo with the yellow handle as the accent, the swirl pattern would have complimented nicely. Or for a more fun take (yet not hurtful on the eyes) - replace the yellow and camel colours on the right side to mirror those on the left. That's my 2 cents.
  4. Its kinda loud, IMO.
  5. Very interesting! A bit too busy for my taste but I'd like to see what other designs they have...
  6. i can't pull that off on my shoulder but i am sure there are ladies out there out can rock that bag!
  7. It's a bit crazy for me but I'm sure other girls can make it work!
  8. Not a fan.
  9. IMO one of the fuglyest bags i have ever seen
  10. Not one of my favorite BV designs--fussier than their usual understated style.
  11. Hmm, I'm dizzy from looking at it. :lol:
  12. I don't like it.
  13. Too much design and too many colors for me.
  14. it's not for me, sorry.
  15. I am not a big fan of yellow, but if the handles and yellow patches were in the muted neutral colors, I could see that bag in my collection. I like the overall shape of the bag.

For you, shaim, I think it would fit in perfectly with your BV collection since you have some yellow pieces already (I think?).