What about these CL's?

1. ORDER THEM!!:yes: They are beautiful, and are a pretty neutral color that you can wear with just about anything..

[​IMG]

2. Those are pre-order though. I hate that I always want things now! LOL

3. I actually like the second ones better.. And I know exactly what you mean about that darn pre-order stuff! It's like you get so excited to see something new, you check on your size and then it says its not going to be in for another 2-3 months:cursing: ! LOL

[​IMG]

4. Okay I am pre-ordering the second pair. I have already pre-ordered a ton of shoes. LOL I will be in overload!

These (I am thinking about getting these in red also?)

[​IMG]

and these (there are Gucci though!)

[​IMG]

5. I've been eyeing the first ones as well, the heel is 4 inches, but I think the second pair is even more gorgeous :love:

6. I prefer the second pair as well, but the first pair is also gorgeous and classic! :flowers:

edit: Oh, and 100mm is 10cm (about 3.93 inches, I think)

7. Gorgeous shoe, gorgeous colour.

I think you would get alot of wear out of these babies, and they are a practical hieght into the bargain :smile:

gorgeous ;)

8. I think the color is fabulous - great nude that you can wear with so many things!

9. I love those slingbacks!!!

10. Nude makes your legs look longer...they're all gorgeous!! I just got my first pair of CL's yesteday ;)

11. I like them.

12. I would definitely go for the first pair (pointy toe) - classic shape that works with everything.

13. I love the slingbacks as well. I also love the guccis.