What about Goyard?

kuo, can this be a shoulder bag? depending on how skinny your arms are?? :nuts: :nuts: LOL!

it's both a shoulder bag and a handheld bag. THere's actually more than enough drop room for one to put arm through and still leave room. It's like the way a Shoulder Birkin would work except it's not as long or big as a Shoulder Birkin. It's like a Plume 32cm except in Elan style, with feet, and a good drop length on the shoulder strap.:yes: IMO, it's the most versatile Goyard bag

it's both a shoulder bag and a handheld bag. THere's actually more than enough drop room for one to put arm through and still leave room. It's like the way a Shoulder Birkin would work except it's not as long or big as a Shoulder Birkin. It's like a Plume 32cm except in Elan style, with feet, and a good drop length on the shoulder strap.:yes: IMO, it's the most versatile Goyard bag

OK kuo, i'm sold. i'd better check it out! :wlae:

What is really good about Goyard is that it's easy to clean. My sales told me that even with white, if you get something on the leather part, just soap and water (most of the time just water) will get the dirt off. If I can pull off that Barbie Pink (which I hope I can), I am definitely getting a Jeanne MM and it'll be my daily no-worry bag and a substitute for whenever I cannot use my Bolide, assuming I'm successful in getting a fuchsia ostrich Bolide 31cm by then.

Btw, I called about the logo and stuff. I'm told that they WILL paint your own logo but they have to consult with the artist first to make sure that she can replicate it. The more complicated the logo is, the more expensive it'd be. I had a really complex-looking one and I was quoted at least $300 for it ...

Btw, I called about the logo and stuff. I'm told that they WILL paint your own logo but they have to consult with the artist first to make sure that she can replicate it. The more complicated the logo is, the more expensive it'd be. I had a really complex-looking one and I was quoted at least $300 for it ...

shoot, now i have to be creative and make my own logo? but not TOO creative that they can't reproduce it..:roflmfao: :yahoo: :shame:

Now I'm thinking up a logo too.:lol: Did you all see the pic in Elle this month? The lady in the article worked for DeBeers and the logo painted on her bag looked like a diamond. :nuts:

Ooh, if in fact we can make a logo of our own - I want to do the crown! Maybe a Juicy crown - lol.

crochet, I didn't make it out there today! I hope you have fun tomorrow and bring home some goodies

wanna hear something funny? a few months ago, our local fashion glossy had a goyard ad and i thought a new goyard flagship was going to rise in our shores. as i closely read the ad, it was an ad for their san francisco store. when we were at the SFO store several weeks ago, the guys did admit that they've received tons of calls from our town and placed orders for goyards. marketing does work!

tidbit note : the owners of goyard (here in the u.s) also owns the roche bobois (yep, the contemporary french furniture store) store. and they placed the goyard ad in place of the RB (which our town has - a block away from hermes!) in our local magazine :

Attachments

• IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 406
wanna hear something funny? a few months ago, our local fashion glossy had a goyard ad and i thought a new goyard flagship was going to rise in our shores. as i closely read the ad, it was an ad for their san francisco store. when we were at the SFO store several weeks ago, the guys did admit that they've received tons of calls from our town and placed orders for goyards. marketing does work!

tidbit note : the owners of goyard (here in the u.s) also owns the roche bobois (yep, the contemporary french furniture store) store. and they placed the goyard ad in place of the RB (which our town has - a block away from hermes!) in our local magazine :

let me clarify that : the US franchise holders for both stores are the same. I don't think Goyard is closely linked with Roche Bobois in France, though.