"What About Brian?" anyone?

1. Does anyone watch this show? I got hooked earlier this year when it was on. The premiere was on Monday night.

2. I started watching the show b/c my husband is hooked on it. I think it's a very down to earth show. I saw the premiere on Monday & I can't wait to see next weeks episode.

3. We have a season pass for it on Tivo. So far I am not 'committed' like I am with Prison Break, Lost, CSI or Grey's Anatomy. I am not sure where the whole thing is going and I could see myself getting bored with it....

4. i love it! both my bf and i got addicted last season and i can't wait for the next episode.

5. I watched a couple of episodes on the Soap Channel over the weekend and got a little hooked. I watched the season premiere on Monday, but I had a couple glasses of wine and don't really remember watching it. :lol:

6. All I can say is that I think Brian is cute..

7. I really like this show.. I watched the brief first season, so I'm excited to see how it will unfold! :yes:

8. I watched one episode, but I never remember when it comes on. I liked the episode I saw though. Maybe I'll rent it when it's on season 3 or something. =P

9. I saw commercials on it and didn't know about this show until then! Looks interesting to me!

10. I missed it..........:cry:

11. It's on right now!!!

12. I LOVE this show!!! I thought I was one of the few people that actually watched it last season and was soooo worried that it wouldn't make it to its 2nd season. YAY, for the season premiere. Wondering how they're going to keep up the storyline for a full season though....:hrmm::wondering

13. Did anyone catch What About Brian this past Monday or was it cancelled b/c of the CMA's????

14. I love What about Brian, but I've been missing it! Too bad they don't have it online..

15. I like the show, good story lines.