What about a yummy HOT CHOCOLATE ??? Want to share with you ladies ;-)

"I" your chocolate work is beyond gorgeous! One of the best browns - and your photos are TDF! I love it with the little turquoise coin purse in it! and your modeling pics are fab like usual! Thanks for all the great pics!
Another bag to add to the list! :sweatdrop::graucho:

Wow...Hi, I....I love your new chocolate work
bag, I used to have a city in this color.

Nice choice.....nice outfit, you look stunning
and classy as usual.

Enjoy....and happy new Year and Balenciaga.!!
Your swissfriend......jswiss:heart:

Gorgeous, firstclass!!!
:woohoo:
That leather is just perfect!
Such an amazing find, and it's a color that will match so many outfits as you showed. (I always love your modelling pictures and matches).
Congrats, dear firstclass, and enjoy her!

OMG :shame:! I really am overwhelmed, embarrassed and (almost!) speechless over all of your very very nice comments and compliments :blush: you can't imagine how much it means to me :tender: THANK YOU sooooooooo much :flowers::love:

aki_sato (I'm pretty sure you don't need a personal stylist, but I feel honored if I could it be!), chinkee21, emyrow99, dear 'M' powder.... (your compliments are so sweet, especially b/c I know YOUR amazing collection and all of your amazing modeling-pics!), 'D' hmwe46 (you inspired and tempted me with this 'hot chocolate' - thank you sweety!), tofuchan, jenny70, ChiChi143, 'K' tooshies (kiss), 'A' slinkie, glossie, simona7, Suzzeee, lovemel, AnantA, 'J' Swissflower (bis bau), miss_ritz, Tee and dear Babi !

MILLION THANKS to all of you :heart:- my dear and appreciated PF-friends :heart: YOU just made my whole weekend :yahoo:!

Now my updated, current collection of 5 Works from 2005 - 1 classic First flat brass from 2002 (1st season) - 2 Coin Purses from 2005 and 2 mini-mini Coin Purses from 2004 :heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01107.JPG
    DSC01107.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01111.JPG
    DSC01111.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC01110.JPG