What about a yummy HOT CHOCOLATE ??? Want to share with you ladies ;-)

1. Mmmmhhhhh I LOOOOOVE hot chocolate :drool:... and I LOVE my new 'old' Chocolate Work from 2005 :heart: which I got this week (with help of a lovely PFer - THANK YOU) ! Isn't she's a yummy addition to my current, bright colored Work-collection ?!

Ladies - here she is - want to share her with YOU, my dear friends :yahoo:

[​IMG]

with Chocolate leather-jacket and Burberry-cashmere Scarf

[​IMG]

with light-turquoise Chanel-jacket and Chocolate Pashmina-shawl

[​IMG]

with '05 turquoise Coin Purse and matching Shirt

[​IMG]

some more turquoise and chocolate accessories (shoes and belt from MiuMiu)

[​IMG]

DSC01104.JPG DSC01100.JPG DSC01092.JPG DSC01088.JPG DSC01089.JPG
  2. wow Firstclass.. shes stunning!! and she looks gorgeous with all of those outfits!! Congrats on such a rare find!!

3. OMG first class, this color is amazing and the leather..... congrats!!

4. I absolutely adore the '05 Chocolate color. Fabulous color!!! The work is gorgeous! congrats!!

5. some more yummy chocolate with '05 Coin Purses and modeling-pic ... ;) (our lovely 'D' hmwe46 inspired me - thank you sweety :love:!)

Miss Chocolate ...

[​IMG]

with '05 Magenta Coin Purse

[​IMG]

with '05 Turquoise and Magenta Coin Purses

[​IMG]

Miss Chocolate Work wearing on me - I'm 5,3" !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC01090.JPG DSC01094.JPG DSC01095.JPG DSC01084.JPG DSC01085.JPG
  6. i want to take all your work bags! You have the best colors in the work style. congrats on your newest addition! =)

7. What a beautiful, rich brown! Looks awesome with the turquoise - not a fan of the Burberry but that's just my opinion. LOVE the bag though. And from your second set of pics may I just say you seem like a very cool, chic lady! Love your hair!

8. I love rich chocolate bags!! The color and the leather on that bag are TDF!! It is PERFECT! It looks like it will go with a lot of your stuff!

9. OMG!!!!!!!! I~ you rock that beautiful choc work!!!:love::love::love: You look stunning stunning stunning as usual!!!:heart::heart::heart: Great find!!!!!:tup: Thanks so much for sharing~ I always look foward to your beautiful pictures!!!! I love your outfit and how you match everything so beautifully!!! It is perfection!!!!:love:

10. That's one yummy chocolate with lush gorgeous leather!!!

11. OMG that chocolate work is TDF!!! It shows exactly why 05 leather is so desirable!! Looks fabulous on you!!

12. Awww thank you so much ladies :blush:- I'm so happy you LOVE her too :tender:!

Thanks a lot :flowers:,
    galex101404, lovelv, crouner, hellosunshine, _x13, iluvhandbags, dear friend 'L' zacorey (you makes me blush :smooch:), pinkboudoir and sunny07 :love:

13. She's absolutely yummy!
    I've been so impressed by all of the shades of tan/brown that balenciaga has made. They're very rich.
    The leather looks so pettable too! congrats lovely lady!:tup:

14. wow shes beautiful!! Congrats a great addition to your work collection.

15. Congrats "I". :yahoo:I love all your bags and taste in colors. You look absolutely first class and chic. :heart::love: