What a treat!!

1. I already had all my Christmas gifts from other people lined up...then I decided I HAD to have that Carryall with the Lilac Stripe for a spring bag and was so scared it would sell out.

So I figured, heck, why not order it for myself? :smile: I hadn't gotten a new bag since late September (3 months is pretty well behaved right? :p)

Well, when I walked in from the gym, to my suprise, the bag was here!!! I only ordered it 3 days ago:

It made my day!! I can't wait until March/April so I can start using it:

2. [​IMG]
  3. :heart:Totally in love :heart:

4. I love your new handbag-It is gorgeous-I betcha can't wait for spring to get here!:tup:
  5. I love the lilac color! It's beautiful!
  6. Thank u! Me too.

If they make more bags in this combo, I will be in trouble!

I wouldn't want a solid lilac bag, I think it would be too "easter egg-ish", but I think the one stripe is perfect.
  7. What a nice surprise to come home to! Congrats and enjoy!:flowers:
    I am waiting for the magenta bleeker , I had to have a pink bag!:love:
    Can't wait for spring!:yes:
  8. beautiful bag!!!! awww poor thing has to be put away for months?!? :cry:
  9. Beautiful bag! I love the colors, they're perfect in that amount against the khaki! And I love the embossed stripe!
  10. Very pretty. Loving the lilac. Now you need all the lilac accessories for it!
  11. I wish it didn't have to be!!

Unfortunately I live in the north east and this bag looks too spring-ish for 20 degree weather. But as soon as it hits the 50s again, I am taking this baby out : )
  12. That's really cute! I love it! Congrats!! :smile:
  13. Lovely!! So classic and beautiful w/ the pink..lavender!
  14. OMG i love it! Congrats!
  15. Very nice!