What a mini flap can fit:

1. Hi ladies! Here some photos of what a mini flap can fit, I hope it helps someone! :yes:

1) Cambon wallet;
    2) Chanel lipgloss;
    3) Nokia phone;
    4) Motorola pebl phone.

There is still a small room for a Lush lipbalm.
    Instead of the second mobile phone you can carry your ipod (my mini iPod fits perfectly) or a package of tissues.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey - that is so cool - sometimes I really wonder a small bag can fit!! Thanks for posting.

3. Thanks for posting this, Alice. It actually holds quite a lot; even more than I would have thought.

4. Alice I love that bag. What are the measurements and is is lambskin or caviar?

5. Wow thanks for posting. It looks like it has some depth to it. That always helps.

6. i have 2 mini flaps, they can fit quite a few stuff actually!!!

7. omg i love that bag, i love small flap bags drool

8. It holds more than I thought it would. Thanks for posting that, very helpful.

9. Thanks so much for sharing, Alice. It can hold a lot more than I thought it could. It's super cute :smile: I would love to have it ina bright color, but have never seen one just yet.

10. Once I saw a pink version on eBay but I'm not sure if it was 100% autenthic one. Mine is made of caviar, I know it's available also in lambskin but the store didn't have any other colors that day. They also told me they have it only with golden hardware and it's not available a silver h/w one.
    Style is A01115.
    The dimensions are 6.5" x 5" x 2.75" and the lenght of the chain is 41". I found those measurement in the internet because here we use CM, I hope it helps.

On japanese google I found these - check the attachments.

rosa.jpeg rossa.jpeg
  11. I would love to get a mini flap is a fun color someday!

12. I'd love to see it in a pinkish color like the 4th bag of your signature starting from the right side ;)

13. It seems like the pics just disappeared!! Will repost them!

14. [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]