What a lovely BV - one of a kind?

1. lbvbmini.jpg
  2. It's very interesting. I'd like to see the font. It just doesn't seem like something Tomas Maier would do, but I certainly don't know even close to most of their styles.

I like the color. I've never seen BV use leather in this way. I'd love to hear what our international members know--have you all seen anything like this?
  3. This bag was featured in the Fall-Winter 2003-2004 catalog. It's the Tirolo Pepita bag and it retailed for $1,400.
  4. ^Oh, I remember the catalogue and the collection, it was full of velvet materials and those muted olive tones!
  5. there is something about this bag that is not BV at all. Sorry, but it's a bit odd bag, I didn't like it at all.
  6. See, that's why I wish there was a source for previous catalogs for reference purposes. Mine only go back to 2005. I never used to save catalogs.
  7. Hmmmm.... so it may be a good idea to keep whatever BV catalogues I can lay my hands on.... Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to dump them even if I want to.... they are such eye candy!

So, this bag is indeed a Bottega as valerieb has verified. I like it loads. The nuggets on the bag are so interesting.

Thanks for all the comments..... I enjoy the conversation here on this bag.
  8. I do like the colour and shape but not the little "nuggets" stuck on it. Seems like an afterthought or worse, scraps picked up from table/floor/etc. Sorry, just my opinion.