What A Deal! Kale Diego Bag

1. (Sorry-- I guess my post didn't make it the first time!)

Ok, here's the story. I just missed a great deal on Shopbob for the Kale Diego bag for $193. I could have kicked myself for being so slow.

I did find the bag at dianiboutique.com but it was listed for $540. I wrote them and asked if they would let me know when it went on sale because I just missed it on Shopbob. They were so great-- they told me they would match the price! And they will also honor a return within 10 days. How great is that?

Anyway, does anyone have this bag? I've been looking for a cool, cross-body bag forever and I hope this is it.

2. Wow, that's great service!

3. Awesome! :tup:

4. OMG.... that is such awsome service.... glad you got that great deal from diani....

I actually also have the Diego in the slate color and i:tup: love the bag... it's such a unique bag that no other designer has created... It's the one and only design seriously!!!!

5. I own and love two Kale bags :smile: Can one of you show pics wearing the Diego bag...pretty please?!

6. i found a pic online.. here it is. You got a great deal. Congrats!
    Kale.jpg

7. WOW!!!
    Please post lots of pics when you get it! :smile:

8. Have you received the bag yet? I just ordered one and I'm so looking forward to it!

9. Congrats! That's awesome CS from Diani!