What a creep and a liar! UGH!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
So~ even though this seller on ebay has listed this bag at a sky high price I asked her if her pictures were stock photo's and could I see more pictures of the actual bag if they were. I told her I needed to see the actual bag b/c the leather variations differ and it was important for me to see the exact bag I would be receiving if I were to buy it. So she replies that the pictures are the actual photo's of the bag.

Here it is~
eBay: BALENCIAGA THE WORK HANDBAG PURSE TOTE (item 280049253238 end time Dec-14-06 07:49:19 PST)

Then I just read sngo's thread and found this site and guess what! SAME photo's (only difference is the price as far as I'm concerned)! Have a look~

BALENCIAGA - The Work (lilla) - diabro.net

I am so mad and upset b/c let's say I bought it~ and I paid all that molah and the bag is most likely not the one pictured on her listing? It could be any one of us! I really hate the fact that she lied big time! (I have been on the hunt for the perfect Lilac Work)

What are your thoughts? I am disgusted!:yucky:

I don't know! If she is I will forgive her~ good question!

I am just mad b/c if she isn't sffiliated with this website then she used their photo's and lied to me.

^yeah, i just tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but i've always been a bit suspicious of her auctions. i don't really have a good reason, just a gut feeling. anyone that sells alot of high-end stuff that is unused in high volume raises my red flag initially.

Well~ it says that Diabro is in Japan and on her ebay listing it says she is in Florida~ so I don't think they are connected?
Right!!! I emailed her and asked her to take a pic of the bag with today date beside it and told her those pictures look like the one on that website and sent her the linlk. :roflmfao: