What a beautiful White Multicolore spring day it is today!

1. Eliza has emerged from her dustbag for her Spring debut! I got her in December and I was waiting for the perfect day for her to make her appearance. Today is a beautiful Spring day and it is even more beautiful with Eliza on my shoulder! :graucho:

2. Yippee! Any Lv in Action pix? :graucho:

3. yay congrats!!! i wanna see pics!!!

4. congrats, it's a beautiful bag!!!

5. Yay! White MC cheers me up too! Any modeling pics?? :graucho:

6. Okay! Okay! Eliza and I will pose when I get home from work! She is far more beautiful than me!

7. congrats!!!!

8. It is a beautiful day for lovely white MCs to come out :smile:

9. Oh yes, it's a perfect spring day, neighbour;). Can't wait to see the pics!!

10. Pictures Please!!~ *^^*

11. you're right! i should take my little wapity out for a stroll today (she's my only white mc piece...)....

and oh yes, modeling pics!!!!!!!!

12. It's also a beautiful day for all Cherry Blossom bags to blossom! :graucho:

I can't wait to see a modeling pic!!!

13. Yes! It's a beautiful white MC!!! Took my white noe out last weekend... Can't wait to see modeling pics of Eliza!

14. Yes pics please, I cannot wait to see you both in action! John 5 you inspired me to take my Cherry Blossom Papillon out tomorrow!

15. the weather is great here today and the sun is shining...it's definitely a great day to "dedustbag" those spring time LVs. looking forward to the pics!!