Were the stolen Carrie SATC Manolo's really $485?

shmoo88

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
So i was watching my sex and the city DVD's and saw the stolen Manolo siler d'orsay episode, and they were saying they wre only $485!! Granted this was back in 2004....but still, was the original price really $485?

I paid $690 for mine a few months ago.Just curious...:yes:

that's what you paid retail, or on ebay?

ebay is almost always inflated when it comes to designer shoes. i'm so happy i have a home in a city with gobs of designer shoes or i'd be screwed.

I have three pairs, all of which I bought used ... I think retail is about $650; Ebay is considerably higher. I've seen some sellers getting almost $900 for the 4-inch silver sedarabys.

Oh i paid retail on mine from Manolo in NYC. I think they were more spendy because they were the 4 inch hells. I've been having pric eincrease headaches with Chanel lately....and was just suprised to see how much higher shoes were now....

Wait a second ... I know why they are a steal (for $550, right? Ha.) ... they are only 3 inch heels.

The 4-inch are considerably more expensive on Ebay. The 4-inch heels are the SATC stolen shoe's height.

In NYC they sell for $ 675 for the normal version, the snake skin version (called Sudy), which a very nice person bought for me costs nearly $ 1200 :smile:

Attachments

• Billede(761).jpg
    Billede(761).jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 463