we're getting a puppy!! look at pics!

1. some of you may know i lost my precious beagle of 14 years this past november :cry: he was everybody's best friend and we miss him terribly. even just talking and thinking about him makes me cry. anyway. we're getting a new puppy in january and we're looking at two different doggies :smile: we don't know which we like most. which would you guys choose?

puppy 1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

puppy 2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the first ones markings, but the second ones face is priceless, it looks like hes mean muggin'. They are both adorable.

3. My husband says get BOTH! :p

4. Aaaaw, they're too adorable :love: I think they both are equally cute, so I guess you should take whoever has the best personality to you :yes:

5. ^^^ hahah my mom said she looked like she was mad too. i'm not sure. both are little girls. i like the second one's body markings better, but the first one's face. reason being is that i like beagles that have a white tip on their tales, the first little girl has an all white tale.

6. lol one breeder was trying to sell us too little girls cuz they wanted them to go to a home together. we may have considered if it if they were insistant on them going to a home together, but they said they'd sell just one if they had to. so at one time we were considering 2 puppies ;) lol.

7. On another note, that guys hands look like the friggin' Hulk. They are HUGE!

8. Oh those are so cute , I am sorry about your dog , I lost my golden retriever in Feb and I still cry about all the time
    There is no way I could chose between two puppies , I would probaly want the whole litter - I am a sucker for cute little puppies

9. hahaha probably doesn't help that the babies are so little. lol.

10. Hmmmmm get both if you can! heehee!!!

Have you played with both? Do they act the same? Do they let you roll them over and rub on their tummies?

11. Either of them!

12. we have to go to nc to get the baby, so no.

13. CUUUUTE! ITA with everyone else about deciding based on the pups personality. But I think the first one is the cutest. :p

14. we normally would but the thing is we probably have to choose very soon -- we're going away in january so we won't get the pup till after the trip. at that point one little girl might already be sold. the other would be ours. and because they're 500 some miles away we have to wait to go see her :sad:

15. I'm sorry for your loss. I like the 1st one. You should also look @ Beagle rescues. There is prob one in tri state area. :smile: