Wentworth Miller Denies Being Gay

1. Prison Break actor Wentworth Miller denies being gay in the new issue of InStyle Germany.
    InStyle Germany: There are rumors that you prefer men.
    Wentworth: I’m not gay, but that rumor can’t be killed. I’d like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven’t met the right one yet. Until then I’m focusing on my job. I had to wait so long for this chance I savor every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day.

Source:
    www.celebtalk.info

2. It's his own personal business, and it really shouldn't matter!

3. What a waste if he is. He is so freaking HOT HOT HOT!!!

4. i love him

he is so PRETTY :p

5. Gay or straight he's still smoking hot!!

6. and what's the problem if he is gay?he has the right to chose who he wants to love!

7. I really really do not think that he is gay. He has never really come up on my gaydar...lol

Even if he is..so what?! I think people are making a big deal about it because if he is, he hasn't come out yet, but some people do not want the whole world to know about their private lives. Being a celeb is hard enough...

Whatev! He is still hot, gay or not!

8. Yah his personal business if he is or isn't.

9. personal life is just that, so he has every right to decline to comment on anything :smile:

10. I totally agree :roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. So just because he's not cavorting around with tons of women like other male celebs means he must be gay according to Hollywood logic?

Gimma a break. I don't think he is, but even if he was gay, I wouldn't care.

He's eye candy enough :yes:.

12. aw, gay or not, men or women still love him :yes:

13. He is gay, walks around LA w/ his boyfriend.

14. And for the record Keanu Reeves is gay too, I witnessed with my own eyes him at a restaurant in LA- The Smokehouse, and he put his head in the guys lap.

15. So if I put my head in my friend's lap I'm a lesbian? News to me!!