Went to Vegas and the only celebrity I saw was...

1. I went to Vegas this past weekend and the only celebrity I saw was Dogg the Bounty Hunter. He walked right past us at Ceasars. We also saw Pete Rose signing autographs. I wish we could have seen more. Maybe we were there on an off weekend. Who have ya'll seen in Vegas?
  2. I was there a month ago and saw Pete Rose too signing in the Forum shops. I didn't see any other celebs either.
  3. id love to see dog IRL!
  4. In Vegas I've seen Michael Jordan, Scotty Pippen and Dennis Rodman . . . not really celebs I guess.
  5. We saw Pete Rose signing autographs in early April, too. Actually, we see him signing autographs (sports store at Caesar's Forum Shops) every single time we're in Vegas! Guess this is his full-time job!
  6. Heck yeah they're celebs!!!! True that they were hotter in the '90s, but still....

Chicago native here,
    Kristy :smile:
  7. I think it's very exciting to see Dog the Bounty Hunter! I would've bugged him for a picture.
  8. I have been to Vegas my entire life. I've been there dozens of times more than Disney Land. I have yet to spot a single celeb!

And I'm there during the times when there are celeb performances too!
  9. Yeah I've been there a couple times myself and haven't seen anyone either!!
  10. On two separate visits:

Julia Roberts
    Brad Pitt
    Matt Damon
    Steven Spielberg and wife
    Tom Hanks and wife
  11. Another Chicago native too, so those guys are celebs to me:yes: I always see Pete Rose too. My DH and I laugh when we go because he's always there. I've seen Chris Angel, Robin Leach, Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls), all 6 of the Pussycat Dolls and Christina Aguilera. It was really exciting:smile:
  12. I've been visiting Las Vegas every year for the last 15 or so years so I've seen a few, but I would have LOVED to bump into "The Dog."
  13. Was Beth with Dog??
  14. Donny Osmond
  15. LOL!!! I think Pete Rose has a cot in the back of that store at Caesars--he's always here.
    I went to a celebrity poker taping when it was really popular and saw a ton people.
    Last night we saw the Food Network chef Mario Vatale.