Went to Trunk Show, left w/ oldie but goodie!

Congrats, Swanky! :smile: The large black on black cambon tote is the first Chanel bag I bought, and it was earlier this year. I love it. A lady stopped me in the grocery store and asked me where I got it. *L* That rarely happens with my Coach's.

I have a silly question...what exactly is a trunk show? I've heard of them before, but have never really understood exactly what they were. Is it just a preview of upcoming season's stuff? Is anything offered at a discount at all? I feel dumb for not knowing this. *L*

No, nothing from the trunk show made me do a happy dance. . . so I left w/ a staple! LOL!

^I'm not feelin' it for the F/W season either. At these prices I have to be deeping in :heart: before forking over the cash! Thank goodness - I can give my NM credit card a break!

Swanky, I love the black w/black cambon tote. You will have it forever and get tons of use out of it! I believe RockerChic just purchased a cambon tote. I think she sold hers and missed it so much she bought another. The fake thing gets to all of us - but WE know and YOU know it's real! Enjoy!!

Where are they all? I never even see them on eBay. Were they more limited than the rest? That chocolate brown is so in right now.

They are all sold out! Chanel did the chocolate Cambon in 2005 and I'm not sure how many seasons it ran for but I have checked everywhere with no luck. There was a large tote on ebay last month; the winning bid was $1410. I couldn't bring myself to bid over $1300.

They are all sold out! Chanel did the chocolate Cambon in 2005 and I'm not sure how many seasons it ran for but I have checked everywhere with no luck. There was a large tote on ebay last month; the winning bid was $1410. I couldn't bring myself to bid over $1300.

Thanks Roey! Worth keeping my eye out - but the price will be outrageous.

I believe Cosmopolitan has a Brown/Brown reporter. It looks luscious.

Roey, you have that beautiful brown/taupe MC tote. So you are covered this season. I'm still looking for the perfect brown bag.

I love the Cambon Ligne . . .
I don't care that it's probably their most counterfeited ligne, you just can't beat it's practicality!
Ro, I totally wanted your beige/beige one but NM is sold out company wide :cry:
I bought the next best thing, her fraternal sister:
Yay!!!!! Woo HOO!!!!!!!! that is my third time is a charm bag. It is the most comfortable, practical, yet lovely, bag ever! I hope you love it as much as I do. Enjoy it!:tup: