Went to the San Marcos TX outlet today!!

1. I wasn't gona go today like I planned but I was in Austin to pick up a race car so I made the detour and went anyway!!:p

So glad I did! My husband dropped me off at the front door (couldn't park because we were pulling a trailor and car) Ran in for about 15 min. they had so many great bags, wallets,belts, & accessories on sale and clearance. It was so crowded so I just started grabbing bags that I liked and went to check out. Checked all the prices and I picked 2 with my $500.00 budget I left the store with The Soho Sig. Pkt. Tote in Khaki for $223.99 :heart:and Soho Mini Sig Tote in Cardinal Red for $151.00.:heart: I Left the store with $90.00 :tup:. I just wish I would have picked up one of those cute wallets for $60.00 but I just didn't have time to go back because my hubby was riding around that crowded parking lot!..................I WANT TO GO BACK!!!:woohoo:

I will post pics tomorrow, I'm tired but I needed to share this!

2. Awesome haul!! Can't wait to see pics. What a sweet hubby to wait for you!!

3. Red! I must see pics.

4. haha i love your story! I can just see your hubby driving around w/ all that stuff attached to your car just so you can run into the coach outlet! that is totally something i would have asked my boyfriend to do too!

5. Lol! it sounds like you had a really good 15 minutes! lol you're shopping while he's got a race car attached to the back of the car, ha ha ha just watching the door and circling!

6. congrats!

7. omg i wanna go to texas...you did awesome!!!

8. Congrats, awesome haul and great deals!

9. Great bags!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Great story too.... the things we do and ask our hubbys to do all in the name of Coach. LOL

10. OOOOO Can't wait to see pictures!

11. That is what I call power shopping! Sounds like you did well for such a short amount of time.

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. :smile:

13. Awesome! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see pics! Everything sounds lovely.

14. Sounds great! I cant wait to see pictures!!

15. Ooh~ Can't wait for the pics!