Went to the outlet today & got legacy hippie...

1. in whiskey. I can't remember who started this post a few weeks back, but THANK YOU! This is a great mom bag!
  2. Congrats on a great bag! :tup:
  3. Congrats. PICS! PICS! PICS!
  4. Oh, I'm so glad you finally found it! I can't wait to see pics, and please post them to the "Not a Hippie, Just Hip" thread, too! Awesome!;)
  5. Good for you! I just got a white hippie at the outlet and I am a busy Mom and love to be hands free. The Hippie really is a Mom bag - in a good way - not in a "Mom jean" way....HA HA
  6. Congrats! You need to post pics girl!
  7. The outlets in Orlando don't have any. I have checked several times. If anyone sees a natural, I would love to buy it from you and pay you for your time! There are none on eBay, I have checked continuously!:tdown:
  8. Congrats on the hippie! Such a great bag!
  9. What's a natural? I think the outlet just got black, white, & whiskey. I bought one for my girlfriend in whiskey, but if she doesn't like it, I'm gonna list it on eBay.
  10. OMG, definitely NOT mom jeans...lol. That cracked me up. Why are people still wearing these? The worst is acid-washed mom jeans....classy.
  11. deeeeeeeeelish.. just went and looked@ what you got.. and i have to admit.. yum!
  12. Congrats!
    Post pics please!
  13. There was a hippie in natural. I did a search of completed ebay listings and there were a few in natural. I just can't find one now that I want it!:nogood:
  14. Congratulations.
  15. Congrats! Now bust out that camera of yours and take some pics of you modeling it so we can enjoy that bag with you together!! LOL