Went to the boutique today..

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
Besides my crazy sprees in other dept. I picked up some things for my ROAK buddy :heart: and picked this little one up as well. I saw the look book and let it slip that I already saw the catalog..when its "top secret" around there when I questioned the coloring of one of the items. So I said someone already shipped it to me. :roflmfao: I WISH! So here's a little something to tide me till next week!

enjoy!

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/leeee20/bagsbagsbags120.jpg

hehe. last time i was in, the sa gave me a look like HOW ON EARTH DO YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS?!

tpf rocks, what can i say?!

LOVE the keychain aarti! so cute!

Sprinkles you goof! :roflmfao:

I actually have the westie cell fob, because I have a cutie myself, but its white, so I just keep it to have it, so I traded, so now it sits on the ring.

But if you go to the outlet and get a cheap cell fob, you could just switch it as well.

Now if I could only find someone who makes a dice cell fob... my cell and I could be pretty satisfied.

Ladies at Coach couldn't get mine in and I was afraid they were gonna break my phone....(they were using this really big hanger type thing) I took it home, threaded a pieced of thread through the loop, then put the thread in the cell phone hole area and pulled really HARD and it finally went through, but it was tough.:yahoo:

Very cute!

I've had to "play dumb" in my local boutique b/c the SAs are always trying to wow me with the next new thing coming out and inevitably, I've already read/seen pics of it here! Go tpf!