Went to Soho boutique and picked up...

1. Haha! I've always wanted to do this strip tease... seen everyone does it and it annoys me, but here I am... Guess what they are

[​IMG]

2. Yay! Not bad for your first striptease. Congratulations!!!

3. I have no clue but I love the multiple bags! Can't wait to see the loot :popcorn:

4. hmmm, stop teasing and start stripping! LOL!

5. is it time yet? pretty pleeeeeese?

6. Hurry!!! I wanna see... :drool: 4 brown bags in total.. let me guess.. must be a bag, wallet, some accessories? heee

7. What is it? Show us!

8. TA DA!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Haha... sorry only 3 items but my SA gave me 1 large bag to consolidated all my small bags together. I got a Taiga Pocket Agenda (thanks to my wonderful tPfers to help me choose) for my DH.... and a LVOE bandeau and Partenaire PM Agenda for myself .. I was there for a long time trying and browsing on new items. Everything looks so good but too bad I can't have em all. I almost bought the Neo Cabby GM Black, but thank god my phone rang. It was my Discover card security dept called to see if my CC was stolen or not .. Anyway, I had so much fun hanging at the boutique today. My DH loves the pocket agenda and so do I!!

9. Oh so pretty! Nice choices.

10. C-H-E-W-E-Y-V-Y !!!

That is one hot planner.. Congrats!!

11. Great haul for you and your DH!

12. LOVE it ALL!!! Congratulations!

13. yay, great purchases! Congrats!

14. nice haul! Congrats :biggrin:

15. :p thanks guys... I can't wait to use it. My DH already scribble on his!! Hehehe...