went to see the hearts but.....

Congrats!!

Know what you mean tho about the hearts not being pratical. Would like to buy one but need another wallet first seeing how my current one is too large...Also my boyf seems to be offeing his advice on this pruchase more then normal!!

Congrats!
I just got a Mono Zippy today and just love love it!! :heart: It just has so much room in it. I can't stop opening it and look at it :love:
I hope we'll both enjoy it a lot!

me too!!! i can't stop looking at it and opening it, i love how easy the zipper is to open, unlike some zippers that don't work well! thanks and congrats to you too!! lets enjoy our zippys! :drinkup:

Congrats on your beautiful new LV! Don't you just love moving into a brand spanking new wallet? It's such a nice "fresh start" sort of feeling. :okay: And how wonderful that your DH wants to help you choose what to get - may he be inspired to get you many more lovely gifts! :yes:

thanks!! i hope so too!!:P dh is really wonderful, i was thinking at first on how i'm gonna ask him to get it for me, but when he saw it he just said so you're gonna use this everyday? i was nodding like crazy.. and that was it..sold! :graucho:

Very nice!! I've never seen the inside of a Zippy --looks nice and practical :smile: Very classy choice! Enjoy :smile:
PS You are so lucky to have such an educated and involved DH!! hehe

thanks! yes it is really practical.. i was thinking of getting vernis porte-tresor at first coz my friend has one and she said its really nice..but DH preferred the zippy, and i also love how roomy it is.. so the zippy it is!:yahoo:

Congrats!!

Know what you mean tho about the hearts not being pratical. Would like to buy one but need another wallet first seeing how my current one is too large...Also my boyf seems to be offeing his advice on this pruchase more then normal!!

maybe bec. guys are more into wallets than bags? that's what i'm thinking about DH while he was helping me choose.. i noticed most guys are into wallets or watches or gadgets or all of the above.. so they usually help on those departments. i really love the hearts and if i haven't spent so much during the holidays i may have gotten it as well.. but for now i've decided to pass :sweatdrop: