Went To Outlet to get Koi Keyfob

1. And I got it!! And ummmm.... Just a few other things, lol.
    Hamptons Scribble Tote in Khaki

[​IMG]

Medium Ergo Hobo in Camel

[​IMG]

And the koi Keybob wanted to take some friends home.

[​IMG]

So yeah, my trip to the outlet for a $24.00 keyfob ended up costing a bit more, but I've been on ban since last pce and I needed a fix! :yes:

tote.jpg keyfobs.jpg ergo.jpg
  2. I just love that Khaki Scribble Tote! Congrats on all your new stuff:smile:

3. Ergos are at the outlet already!!!???!!!

Nice stuff - congrats!

4. No, I just happened to be there when they got a return, my first lucky break at an outlet. I had a trail of women following me around to see if I would put it down, lol

5. How much was the ergo @ the outlet???? Love the koi!!

edit: you answered as I was posting!!

6. LOL!!

Great purchases....love the duffle skinny!!

7. Ha!!! Too funny!! You knew you couldn't get outta there with just a keyfob! Good finds!

8. Great stuff!!

9. Great Haul!!!!!! Everything you got is amazing! I don't think i'd ever be able to go into an outlet just to get a keyfob and not walk out with a lot more than that hehe.

10. Great finds!

LOL! I rarely leave with one item!

11. When they re-tagged it with an outlet tag, it was $239.00, I was looking at it when the SA remarked that somebody is sure going to get a good deal on this bag and I was thinking huh? 29.00 off is not THAT great of a deal, I could do better if I wait until the next pce (of course I didn't say that) My expression must have given me away though because when I started to put it down she said... You do realize that it's another 20% off the marked price don't you? hmmmm $191.20??.... sold. :smile:

12. Thanks Everyone! i'm loving it all. :smile:

13. Congrats! Love the Hampton tote! Stunning....

14. Now that's an excellent outlet haul!!! :tup:

The scribble tote!!!! Was it additional 20% off?

15. The scribble tote was a steal... 30% off! I'm think it was around $105.00. They did not have many khaki ones, but they had a ton of blue ones, i'm sure eBay will be swamped with them soon.