Went to Manhattan today and ended up with ...

Gorgeous bag... seriously you can wear whatever you want- you look stunning. You are the kind of lady I would see when i was younger and want to look like when I am older!! No joke... rock on with your bad self :amuse:

LV_addict said:
Dang it! I forgot about the ban!!!:shame: OK, let's start again.

I don't think it's meant to be a shoulder bag but I def. WILL carry on my shoulder if I need to. The pic looks kind of awkward but it's not too bad.

The SA told me to do this with the strap if I have to get in and out of bag often:

Hey, No start overs! LOL! j/k!! YOU GO GIRL!:P Pretty cool getting a Manh. IN Manhattan!! Heehee!:cool:

So when the strap is out of the way....like in the pic, Thx btw! Umm..are you able to open the bag "wide"? For instance, like when you unzip a speedy, it opens wide.

I've looked at the manh. PM....the opening to me seemed not to open big enough for me. I ck'd out the GM also but it was a long time ago. I just remember it being a bit heavy. I think it's so pretty though! Love the fact that it's nice and big!:yes:

wow it looks fab on you! Thanks for the tip on the strap. What I find I do about the strap on mine is I leave it buckled and use the side zippers to get in and out of the bag. Its very soft and squishy so it opens probably as wide as a speedy 25 from the sides! I'll try the buckle trick too! Congrats again!!!

LVCRAZED said:
Hey, No start overs! LOL! j/k!! YOU GO GIRL!:P Pretty cool getting a Manh. IN Manhattan!! Heehee!:cool:

So when the strap is out of the way....like in the pic, Thx btw! Umm..are you able to open the bag "wide"? For instance, like when you unzip a speedy, it opens wide.

I've looked at the manh. PM....the opening to me seemed not to open big enough for me. I ck'd out the GM also but it was a long time ago. I just remember it being a bit heavy. I think it's so pretty though! Love the fact that it's nice and big!:yes:

PM was too tiny for me. It just looked silly on my frame. I find that the opening (when the strap is folded like in the pic) is as big as it is on the Mizi (which is pretty big) and just like Luccibag said, it is soft and squishy so it is pretty easy to get things in and out of it!!!:lol: I also did try the thing with the strap closed and the zipper opened and it worked wonderful! The bag IS heavy but it's a small price to pay for such a HOT bag!!!!!!

it looks so nice on you

i tried that on before, but it looked ridiculous because i'm only 5'4" and therefore too short for it, which was why i got the PM instead

and don't worry; i put myself on bans ALL THE TIME, and look what i got today!

The bag looks gorgeous on you. :yes: It really pops with the top that you had on. :love: Is the GM heavy? Anyway, enjoy your bag. I love the touch of fresh, naked vachetta :love: