Went to LV today!!

1. My DH said I could go drool on some bags today, so we went and I did just that, I saw a couple of the new MC items, love the little key holders and zippy wallet! All of them are set to release April 1st.

They had a Dentelle speedy in silver and a Batignolles in gold (still not a fan of them) and a Riveting bag in black and mono, the black is gorgeous and SO soft!

Saw the new Damier Hampstead bags and really wanted the PM, but they aren't releasing until April 1st, and I wanted something today darn it!

I came home with a Damier Papillon 30 and a Damier cles. That was after much debate too lol, the 26 was just too small, couldn't get my stuff in and out easily without scratching myself on the zipper. Went in thinking I wanted an Alma, but dang that bag is big.

I love my new bag! Pics to come as soon as I get home! :yahoo:

2. congrats!!!!!

3. Jen, Congrats!! i :heart: going to the LV store with my Dad, and when my mom's with my dad and i , i MAKE him buy something for both of us!!! :devil: hehehee LOL

4. I'm so happy for you. Please post pics. I cant wait to see how it looks on you.

5. congrats, how exciting new LV stuff.

6. Nice new bag and cles you chose. Congrats!

7. I'm dying to get home and truly admire it LOL, I had to go directly to work after getting it!

8. congrats!

9. oh wonderful!!! congratss!!!

10. Great choices! Can't wait to see pics. :yes:

11. cool cant wait to see pics:popcorn:

12. congrats! i love how "drooling" trips to LV turns into a "fruitful" one!! :yahoo:

13. congrats jen!! great choices :p can't wait to see pics!!

14. Congrats! The pap is my favorite bag in Damier!

15. Fun to go shopping isn't it? Glad you got some things! And now you have new items to put on your wish list!