Went to LV to get my Roxbury......Came home with this!!! Pics!!

1. Well, the answer I shall reveal further down the post! :graucho:

I was all set to buy the Roxbury Drive in, formerly, amarante, but then decided that the colour was just too dark and fingerprinty for my liking, and that the true maroon/purple colours only really showed up in bright lighting. So I thought I'd settle for the Pomme d'Amour and spent all weekend wondering what it would look like IRL as I'd never actually paid much attention to this colour.

Then, on Sunday I read that the Denim Baggy PM was set for discontinuation next month!!! :wtf: I've always had an on-and-off relationship with denim, loving it on other people and celebrities (eg. Mischa Barton and Roger Federer's girlfriend), but not really feeling the vibe IRL at the boutique (and the price!)... However, as soon as I realized that it would soon be going out of production, it just suddenly clicked in my head and I knew I'd be such a fool to pass up on this baby :noggin:

So I tried both on at the boutique and seriously loooooved the Pomme Roxbury! Sooo classy and chic and practical with the shoulder strap. Then I tried the Denim Baggy PM and.....OMG! Sooooo comfy! You can just swing it over your shoulder and forget about it, just what I need! No more black forearm bruises from my almas and speedies while pushing my baby's stroller....no more aching shoulder from my Manhattan GM! :rochard: It was a tough decision and I spent over an hour debating between the two.

I ended up following my instincts and buying the Baggy PM as I felt much more of a connection to her than the Rox. Besides, when it does go out of production I will have something that will no longer be available! :wlae: My SA first got me one from the drawer which was ok, so I asked for another one which she also took out of there, the latter which had many little flaws. I asked her whether there might just be another one in the store or not, and she came back with the last one from their storage room, and when she took it out it was love at first sight! :heart::heart: So perfect! Dark and even denim (which is how I like it), perfect vachetta and brand spanking new!

So, here she is, my beloved Denim Baggy PM!

CIMG2055_resize.JPG CIMG2057_resize.JPG CIMG2088_resize.JPG CIMG2062_resize.JPG CIMG2153_resize.JPG
  2. Ooooh I love it! It's such a beautiful bag, and you're right, it's very practical! Congrats!

3. Congrats on an excellent choice! I have one and it is a fantastic shoulder bag for moms!

4. Nice :nuts: Congrats :yahoo:

5. More pics!

CIMG2154_resize.JPG CIMG2156_resize.JPG CIMG2164_resize.JPG CIMG2169_resize.JPG CIMG2162_resize.JPG
  6. Beautiful!!

7. Congrats! And you may consider watermarking those photos, lest they be stolen and used by nefarious criminals...

8. Beautiful! Congrats! This too was one of my recent pieces to add! I have a pre-schooler and baby on the way. This bag is casual and is a shoulder bag! Welcome to the denim baggy pm club!:yahoo:

9. I love this bag... just another one waiting to be crossed out from my wishlist eheheh Congratulations!

10. Congrats! It's so cute.

11. Congrats on the new denim baggy pm. I have it and I love it so much.

12. Congrats! IMO, the Baggy is the best-looking bag from the denim line.

13. COngrats!!!!!!! It's gorgeous :smile: The Pomme will always be there later!

14. Great choice. The denim is just so comfy and nice to wear. I have a baggy GM and love it.
    Congrats on your new purchase.:yahoo:

15. Lucky Duck!! I want a denim bag so bad!!

Good Luck its so puurrrty!