Went to LV for a Noe, came home with... (My 1000th post)

1. …a Ludlow. :sad: It's not that I'm not happy with it because I am. I needed a small wallet for when I use my Perfo pochette and Shirley so it’s perfect. It’s just not what I had in mind.

My usual SA wasn't there and I should have just left and came back on a day that he was in. The other SAs just aren’t the same, you have to be really pushy with them to get what you want and I just don’t think it should be that way.

I was looking for a mandarin epi Noe so I asked the SA that was there to check for it or anything else they might have in that color. She went to the stock room and came back with something in a dust bag. I could tell it was a speedy, so I’m thinking she found a mandarin speedy. Then she says they didn't have anything left in the mandarin, but they do have a Perfo Speedy in orange and proceeds it take it out of the dust bag. :wtf: I guess she was trying to be helpful but I'm really not sure how an orange Perfo Speedy is even close to a mandarin Noe. I was so disappointed, I have wanted one for a few years now but it was never high on the priority list until they discontinued the color. I decided to start flipping through the catalogue trying to decide what else I should look at, but just couldn’t make up my mind. Finally I decide to take a look at the Damier Papillion 30. It's a really great bag but I still really wanted my Noe. As I'm looking at it my SA, who is also the manager, appears out of nowhere in a t-shirt and jeans. I guess they had a flood in the basement and he was working on cleaning that up. Anyway I told him what I was looking for and he says "Do you want me to order one for you?" Of course I say "Yes please!" So they are brining one if for me from Toronto!! :yahoo: I'm was so excited and still am. I can't wait to get it!!

2. That's great News..can't wait to see the pics..
  3. well, so it ended to be a great day? :yahoo:
    and congrats on ur 1000th posts
  4. Happy 1000th and congrats on the soon to be yours Noe, it's such a great color!
  5. I so agree...why is that??? I am bummed I wanted to go in today and just called and my SA is on vacation...so I am not going to even bother!
  6. :yahoo:CONGRATS on your epi Noe!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!:wlae:
  7. Thanks everyone! I'm not sure how long it is going to take to have it transfered, but I'll definatly post some pics when I get it.
  8. It shoudn't take more than two business days!;)
  9. Congrats!!
  10. Congrats....now why didn't the first SA just ask you that!!!
  11. Congrats on your mandarin noe!

I shop at the same location as you. I think the female SA you are talking about is an Asian lady named Emiko right? She is the nicest and friendliest SA and I have been buying from her for the past 7 years. She does not always offer to search the database but if you ask her, she will gladly abide so please do not take it personal.

I'm glad to hear you get along with Garth, the manager. He has only been working at LV for a year or so. Previously he worked at a mens clothing store so I find his knowledge about LV extremely limited compared to Emiko. Often times he doesn't even know the names of the bags.

Anyways, please post pics of your new arrival! I love mandarin.
  12. congrats!! :biggrin:
  13. Yay! I love Mandarin!
  14. Yay! Can't wait to see it! I love Epi Noes. Congrats on your 1,000th post!
  15. Ooh a mandarin noe would be gorgeous! Lucky for you to have found one and what a great way to celebrate your 1000th post!

What color of Ludlow did you end up getting? Mandarin? At least you will get usage from it! I am not a fan of wallets at all, but I do love the Ludlow.