went to get something for pEacHiE! and ended up with..!!

1. " officially addicted to LV!! "
    l:huh::huh:o:huh:ool i bet this is not news any more in our beloved forum :upsidedown:

// you are welcome to cut right to the pics if u dont want to read my first LV store experience : )
    .. for the rest of viewers plz execuse my spelling! :shame:

intention.. became intention(s)!!
    i went to my local LV in the kingdom center.. and my intenstion *was* to get an extention for my Graffiti peach pochette (pEacHiE)..<< ooooh yes!! so much for that intention! :p

i found it.. but i couldnt pull myself off!! i wanted an agenda so:huh:o:huh:o:huh::huh:o bad!! so i took a look at what they had.. OH MY GOD!! there was a bronze vernis..!!<<yes i couldnt believe it myself!! and indigo as well + all the current vernis colors!
    i was torn hard!! they were all lovely! + the kwala mono one with pink interior made my attempt to choose even more IMPOSSIBLE!!

but i just fell in LOVE with the vernis pearl one!! i know by heart all the horror stories about light vernis colors! but i just wanted it so bad!! besides i am always careful with my things.. so it wouldnt be a big issue *i hope* lo:huh::huh:ol
    and the SA told me they'll give me 2006 free! *jumps* and i bought the 2007!! (both were "each day in a page" system) LOVE IT : )

T h e.. SA
    there was this AMAZING AMAZING SA :flowers: .. his name is Firas. I never ever in my entire life dealt with such a great SA. many are nice helpful etc.. but he was just upnormal! i almost shouted: "are u for real!!" l:huh::huh:ol
    comfortable to deal with.. so nice and informative.. without any pressure.. and so devoted to the customer infront of him. knows LV by heart (i am saying that cause 2 other SAs in the same store were just extremely clueless about evErythiNg!)

speedy crush!
    i asked to see a 25 mono canvas speedy.. just to examine for myself the little legend.. and i couldnt believe i fell IN LOVE!! WOW!! its so:huh:oo:huh:oo amazingly light!! and just s:huh::huh::huh: cute!! i left it there.. and i shall re union with that sweet bag one day i am sure! :angel:

chocolates any one??
    when i got the agenda and the extention.. i left and came back days later to get an inclusion speedy keyring in black!! it is sO:huh::huh:o cute!! and reminds me of those small wrapped chocolates! i couldnt be happier i choose that color.:love:

thats about it.. i didnt post earlier.. cause i was busy with work.. but here u go and hope u enjoy the pics :jammin:

wait dont go!! pics comming right up next.. : )

2. Awesome, sounds liks sooooo much fun, I love getting a bunch of smaller things like that!

3. bunny and bag :upsidedown:

[​IMG]

awwww the wrapping :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:flowers:

[​IMG]

to be continued..:flowers:

num1.jpg num2.jpg num3.jpg num4.jpg
  4. LOL! I keep coming back to see if your pics are up--I can't wait to see you're cute little goodies! lol! Sounds like you had a great time, though!:heart:

5. this color is driving me :yahoo:

[​IMG]

in a different light :upsidedown: (i dont recall with flash i think!? took millions of pics! l:huh::huh:l)

[​IMG]

my life plans inside:tender:

[​IMG]

the extention :jammin:

[​IMG]

more photos to come.. : )

num5.jpg num7.jpg num8.jpg num_4_5.jpg
  6. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

:girlsigh:

[​IMG]

i loo:huh:oo:huh:ove this pic :tender:

[​IMG]

the end :shame:

[​IMG]

num8_5.jpg num9.jpg num10.jpg num11.jpg
  7. Congrats! The agenda is gorgeous!! I'm glad you had a good LV experience.

8. bunny wanted to pose for one more pic :shame:

[​IMG]

bunny.jpg
  9. bunny is toooo cute....nice items..congrats

10. eeekk! I love your new goodies!!!:heart:

11. Congrats, nice choices!

12. Congrats, those are gorgeous!

13. I love your new goodies! Everything's so cute!

14. Vanilla, your goodies are so cute:nuts: :heart: :heart: them all, congrats:graucho:

15. i loooove the perle agenda!! :girlsigh: