Went to collect my Birkin today!

AWWW Eliselady, I am so sorry to hear this!! But you were very lovely and gracious, the very personification of H!

I reallly feel that things will swing your way very soon, I am sure your SA is just as anxious as you are to get your perfect bag! And when that magic day happens, we will all be here to share your joy!!!

Cheers to you EL!!

You are so good to stay strong. I probably would have bought it anyway just because it was right there waiting for me to take it home. I can't wait to see your next thread when the real bag comes your way. I'm in total agreement with the other ladies. That store is working overtime to correct their error. It won't be long!!

eliselady--Aww. I'm sorry to hear that. This is definitely the kind of thing that would happen to me. I hope you don't have too long of a wait to get your Birkin. Good luck. :smile:

oh eliselady, what a terrible terrible letdown! i think i'd have to hold back tears if i went through such a high and then such a low :sad:

at least you know it'll be coming, not today, but hopefully soon :smile:

I am so sorry to hear that, Eliselady! :sad: Glad you decided to wait for the right one to come along. Hope they can get the dream bag for you soon. :yes: Your story reminded me of a few good late night pizzas I had at Pizza Express. If we had one down here, I would go and get one whole pizza for myself too. They have much better pizzas than chain stores here.