Went to buy Father's Day card, came home with ...

shopalot said:
Wow! Great bag!
I'm sorry I passed it up when I had the chance!
May have to go hunting!
You don't have to go hunting! Both Toronto Holts had them!;) The one downtown has one that is more gold than silver! IT IS STUNNING!!!

You're my idol!!! you go girl!!! Hey, if you can swing it then go for it!! the silver one is really pretty!!...I need to learn a thing or two from you!! what's your secret?? not to be nosy..but how do you swing it from a financial point of view?? do you have a handbag stash?? my husband flipped the other night when he realized how many bags I bought this month. I've been charging so I can get my points on my cc, and then paying them off. Hubby finally came around the other day and he said.."I just have to realize that you love the best of the best and that you're my little shopaholic and l love you".:biggrin:

Diva Divina said:
You're my idol!!! you go girl!!! Hey, if you can swing it then go for it!! the silver one is really pretty!!...I need to learn a thing or two from you!! what's your secret?? not to be nosy..but how do you swing it from a financial point of view?? do you have a handbag stash?? my husband flipped the other night when he realized how many bags I bought this month. I've been charging so I can get my points on my cc, and then paying them off. Hubby finally came around the other day and he said.."I just have to realize that you love the best of the best and that you're my little shopaholic and l love you".:biggrin:
I've been charging too so I can get my Amex points and then pay the CC off as soon as the statement comes (HATE CC interest rates & I really don't feel like paying double for the bag!!!). I had a really good year business wise and I am also milking my DH for some gifts because this year is my 10th wedding anniversary!!!:lol:

Good for you!!! Work hard for the money first and then reward yourself with a lot of goodies!!!. They are an investment, but don't cha just love looking at them? My b'day is approaching so let's see what happens..and our anniversary is coming up in a couple of months, so let's see. Hey, if I can't get them I know you could..so I'll just shop through you:biggrin: