Went to Beverly Center tonight

LAmakeup

Pomme Queen
Jan 23, 2007
So I got off work a little early, so decided to wait out the traffic at LV!:graucho: Wasn't really planning on buying, but of course I did. :nuts: I'll post pics tomorrow though, cause I need better light for good photos. I really wanted to spend some time looking at bags for my shopping trip this weekend. My sweet SA showed me just about everything in the store, and I tried on a lot of bags that I normally wouldn't gravitate too. Like shoulder bags. I tried the Hampstead MM, which is much cuter in person and Cabas MM in Navy stripe...totally adorable! I looked at the Pomme Bedford, which is on my wishlist, but still deciding. They didn't have Framboise, so I couldn't compare the two. Pomme was gorgeous! My favorite bag of the night, was completely unexpected!
I fell in :heart: LOVE:heart: with the black lambskin Riveting Bag!!!!!:love: It's pretty amazing, but at $3300 :wtf: ....I just don't know how to justify that. I want to, but it's $3,300!!!!

All in all, it was a great night at LV! Amazing service by my sweet SA, no traffic on my way home, and a few goodies. :wlae: (pics tomorrow)

Oh, I also saw Dentelle Speedy for the 1st time IRL. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda want it!:nuts: Def. the silver! And I did not like it at all when I first saw it online. Sometimes you just need to see things in person. Although maybe it would be better if I didn't....:graucho:

Oh, I also saw Dentelle Speedy for the 1st time IRL. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda want it!:nuts: Def. the silver! And I did not like it at all when I first saw it online. Sometimes you just need to see things in person. Although maybe it would be better if I didn't....:graucho:

Congrats and can't wait for the pics. I'm also starting to want the dentelle speedy. It sure has grown on me.

my store has both the black and the white me like the white better if I was a gurl that sucker would be in my closet by now even though it's $3,300 not including evil tax:cursing:

my store has both the black and the white me like the white better if I was a gurl that sucker would be in my closet by now even though it's $3,300 not including evil tax:cursing:

My store had white too, and it was gorgeous but for that price...I'd get the most use out of black. Listen to me!!!! I'm talking about my usage!!!! It's still $3300!! I need to keep reminding myself that.:girlsigh:

Seeing it IRL did it for me. And the bonus...no vachetta to deal with!

what a lifesaver. no vachetta concerns.

this silver dentelle, the batignolles, is starting to creep into my mind.......slowly.....BUT I'm in :heart: with the Hampstead MM. for now. hahahaha~

It is so weird buying new LV when I haven't even seen an LV boutique. I'm sure when I do go, I'll take tons of pics outside and the SA's will think I'm insane, unless I've totally went on a spree and they are joining me to celebrate!!!!!! lol~

post pics now! I wanna see what you got!!!!

what a lifesaver. no vachetta concerns.

this silver dentelle, the batignolles, is starting to creep into my mind.......slowly.....BUT I'm in :heart: with the Hampstead MM. for now. hahahaha~

It is so weird buying new LV when I haven't even seen an LV boutique. I'm sure when I do go, I'll take tons of pics outside and the SA's will think I'm insane, unless I've totally went on a spree and they are joining me to celebrate!!!!!! lol~

post pics now! I wanna see what you got!!!!

Oh Hampstead MM is SUCH a nice bag! I really liked it a lot, and I'm more of a hand-held girl. And Dentelle...I'm still processing the fact that I like it now! Trying to figure out how I'm going to work that one in!:graucho:

It'll be so exciting your first trip to the boutique! You have to take tons of pictures! Hopefully you'll get a nice SA that will let you take your time and check out EVERYTHING!:nuts:

I know the suspense is killing you regarding my "goodies", but trust me...the lighting is so bad in my house at night that it just won't do LV justice. I promise I'll post them first thing in the am.

:heart: