Went to BalNYC for the first time..

1. And walked out proud mama of a new jaune (rh) city! I know I've been looking for a twiggy but the leather was so nice and I just fell in love. I had it shipped to me to save on the tax, but I had to share because I've been glowing all day thinking about it! :love:

They had from what I saw a really nice violet GGH PT (I was considering this one), a vert gazon city, Vert de eau city, cornflower city, paprika GGH PT, tomato (i think) twiggy, and a really nice plomb city (and I'm sure a thousand more)
  2. Oh congrats! Can't wait til you get it and post pics!
  3. Congrats!
  4. Looking forward to seeing your new baby! :smile:
  5. congrats! remember to post modelling pics!
  6. YAY CT!!!! I know it's not the twiggy....but at least you found yourself a juane :smile:
  7. congrats! does that mean I should start keeping my eyes peeled for a girl in CT wearing a bbag. I live in CT too. I have only seen one ever here!
  8. congrats!
  9. Awesome! Can't wait to see pics!
  10. How did you see their stock? Did you just ask them to pull everything out from the back? I just went and they were so rude and only pulled 3 bags out from the back for me before their attitudes just turned me off and I walked out, heartbroken. What's your secret???

...And congrats!
  11. Hooray!
  12. congrats!!!!
  13. Congratulations - I'm glad you got to see so many and pick out one you love!
  14. congrats!
  15. Isn't the store fab? The salespeople seem very chill and easygoing. I loved it!