Went to a scarf-tying event and came home with ...

1. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. WHOOHOO!!!!!

:popcorn:

3. Ok, what did you get. Let us live vicariously through you.

4. Woo Hoo. Bring it on!

:popcorn:

5. [​IMG]

6. Is that a Kelly I spy??

7. OK, that is not a scarf!!!!

8. :popcorn:

9. :graucho:

10. YEE HAW I guessed right for once! :woohoo:

11. What? Where is the rest of this thread?? I hate coming into reveal threads really early.

Come Back Kallie Girl!!

12. [​IMG]

13. Oh my gosh!!! What color is that??!

14. I am floating on a cloud!!!!

So, here’s how it happened. A friend and I drove a couple hours to H to a holiday party and scarf tying event. While there I thought it would be a good time for me to assess Kellys, since I had hoped to get one in the Spring.

However, there were no Kellys on display. So, I asked my SA if they had any and she said they had a 32 gold togo but it had palladium hardware. That was my exact dream bag!!! I wanted PH with gold. I know a lot of people like gold/gold but I LOVE gold with PH. So, I asked just to see it. I assured her I would not be buying it.:sweatdrop:

So, my SA brought her out and unwrapped her and WHOA!! This was the first time I had actually even held a Kelly in my hands!! I knew I could not leave without her!! Yet I wasn’t sure I could afford her right now, as I had planned to wait until March when I have funds coming due. The friend I was with and I did some “high finance” finagling and the numbers worked and she was mine!!:wlae:

Last night she “slept” next to my bed. I couldn’t part with her for even a second! I still cannot believe that I have my dream Kelly right here in my house!!!

She sat for a couple formal portraits and they are coming up in a couple seconds!!!:yes:

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I couldn't go to a scarf-tying event without buying a scarf!! So I got this one . . . La Danse Du Cheval Marwari in the orange colorway. I'll post a picture later in this thread. I am too exhausted to even take any more pics tonight. I was up very late last night, as I was just too excited to sleep!