Went Shopping Today!

1. I used the PCE card today! I wasn't able to take everything home since according to the SA they had a bus load of over 100 people in yesterday and they cleaned them out...but I was able to take these home...although I was really looking over the wristlet and notice a few snags in the fabric, should I take it back?

This is what I have on order..

[​IMG] & [​IMG]

And I may go back for these (she let me keep the card and said I could use it through Sunday)...

[​IMG] & [​IMG]

Thanks again princesslisa for the PCE card! :tup:
  2. Ooh! Love that shoulder tote! I saw someone wearing it in a store recently, and it was really pretty in person!

Congrats...definately go for the wallet. That framed french purse is just amazing!
  3. Yes, take back the wristlet. Who wants snags-especially if YOU didn't make them! You have some great goodies there-enjoy!
  4. I love the watermelon charm, mine should arrive at the beginning of next week.
  5. Cute items. Take the wristlet back if you think it will bother you
  6. Great haul, especially that shoulder tote!
  7. Awesome haul, today was a great day for shopping!!!!
  8. Wow! Nice! The watermelon charm is so cute.
  9. I really love that shoulder tote! Great stuff, congrats.
  10. awsome stuff!!!!!!!! i'm so happy the card went to good use! get the ponytail scarf i am addicted to them!!
  11. Nice stuff!! Love the tote!!
  12. Nice!
  13. Woohoo! Yay for PCE. I'd definitely take the wristlet back. They can always order one for you.
  14. Gorgeous stuff! I so need to get one of the ponytail scarves!
    Enjoy your new goodies!
  15. Congrats!!!!