Went out to get my ink city and came home with...

congrats on your 1st b-bag catcat, that blueberry work's a beauty :flowers:

Actually it's ink. But today it was very sunny. Tonight it nearly looks dark blue, but I just love the purple touch...You can hear how excited I am. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nanaz if you are still looking for an ink city I can check next week if they still have it they might ship if you'r in europe.

I thought it would be too big too but my laptop doesn't fit in the city:crybaby: (and yeah my laptop is already pretty small and it's not like I can buy a smaller one only so that it fits the city

That's hilarious Olfa, I was thinking exactly the opposite. My laptop fits into my bag (part time) width-wise but not from top to bottom. I was thinking my next laptop has to be smaller so I can carry it in my Bbag! Or I could just buy a work, which I'm on my way!

Ahh, what a dangerous obsession!

I'm starting to really like the Work, but I just wish it had a shoulder strap, I find that this is how I am usually carrying my bag. Of course the City fixes that issue. It'll be next, everyone's favorite most versatile bag. Oh but what color...

Actually it's ink. But today it was very sunny. Tonight it nearly looks dark blue, but I just love the purple touch...You can hear how excited I am. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nanaz if you are still looking for an ink city I can check next week if they still have it they might ship if you'r in europe.
Thank you so much catcat but in am in US.
That is very nice of you to offer.:heart:

That ink is beautiful! I love how it looks so purple in your pics! Do you mind if I ask what store that was you bought it from? I've been looking for an ink city...

That ink is beautiful! I love how it looks so purple in your pics! Do you mind if I ask what store that was you bought it from? I've been looking for an ink city...

Pewter I'm still wondering if I shouldn't go and get the city instead. Yesterday night I was convinced to keep the work but then hubby and my youngest daugter told me they thought it was too big.

Grrrh now I'm doubting again. I will think about it untill tuesday, (shops are closed here on mondays) . If by then I decide to keep it I will pm you, hope that's ok.