Went Nuts Makeup Shopping

1. Hi Guys,

I went kind of nuts at the makeup counter today...

At Saks I bought Chanel Hydramax Tinted Moisturizer
    Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick.

At Sephora I got: Diorshow Mascara, Shisheido eyelash curler, Sephora Lash Comb, Tarte Lipgloss in Luke and Laura, and Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream.

At Macys I got Prescriptives lipstick in Iced Coffee.

Yikes. I don't want to think about how much that totals up to. I don't want to know :p
  2. I have Diorshow waterproof and FF glossing cream! Excellent products :yes: Don't worry, I have the same problem too. You're not alone :p
  3. Great Haul! I think we all have the same prob. Diorshow is fab and I Love the L&L lipglos!
  4. Good for you, i LOVE makeup shopping and i allways go crazy at the counters, i hope you enjoy your purchases !
  5. I just had a splurge over the weekend at mac!! Bought new foundation, blusher, blusher brush and fake eyelashes! i have already got like 4 blushers and 6 foundations..you would think i would stop buying but no...i like make up..they make you look prwetty.... lol
  6. Congrats!! Sounds like you got FAB stuff! I cannot wait for my next makeup spree at Sephora.. I've made it my little prize for when I reach half my goal weight. I have a looong list of things I want to buy, as well as a growing little piggy bank in order not to leave anything out!
  7. I have the first three items you bought. They are good buys. Just space them out. LOL.
  8. How fun! I took my friend makeup shopping the other day--MAC and Bobbi Brown--and we both went nuts!! LOL

Congrats on your new stuff! :smile:
  9. great purchases! have fun with them!
  10. how is the FF glossing cream?
  11. I love BB foundation stick! you shld try their concealer! love it! FF Glossing cream is awesome and TARTE LIPGLOSS!! OH I LOVE THE NAMES!!! well, and the gloss too!!! I used to use prescriptives lipstick but it was too dry for my lips. i like prescriptives though!