Went Gaga Over "Charmed"...Too bad they ended it already!

1. Is it just me or are there any bag hags here who got hooked on Charmed (tv series) too?:yes: I was really sad when they ended the series:crybaby: :crybaby:

2. omg that was one of my absolute FAVORITE shows!! I liked it especially when Rose McGowan played Paige. I was soo depressed it ended. I thought the finale could have been better as well. oh well...

3. I looooved that show! There aren't even reruns for me to watch anymore :sad:

4. Yeah, I loved Charmed, too. I've been re-watching the reruns on TNT over and over again.

5. i haven't seen this series for quite some time now. i didn't know they ended it already.

6. it's over??? sad! it's so cheesy but totally entertaining. and i love that the actresses are also the executive producers. if you have netflix you can rent it. i just finished season six.

7. Oooo I'm so happy to know that You also loved CHARMED! And I thought I was the only one who got sad it ended. hehehee
    Yup, Paige was very interesting but I also got sad when Prue died. Piper did a good job of holding the three of the together.:yes:
    Yup the Finale was a bit hanging. There wasn't closer specially with the boys of Piper.

8. Me I super dee loved it!!!!!;)
    Anyway, my wonderful father in law bought me a dvd collection of the whole series. If you'll send me ur adress I can mail you some copies of it for FREE!

9. Well, goody you still have re-runs.

10. Yup it endded already:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

11. Hehehe Cheesy? Hmmm.....:p

12. Is it just me or did you guys want Phobe to end up with Cole, too?

13. I actually did not enjoy the last season, when they added that teenage witch. I din't like her at all!!!

14. Yes! I do! I know he's evil and all, but Phoebe's had such a long history with him. grrr that show definitly ended too soon.

15. COle was so hot in a "evil, rugged, handsome" way. hehehehe