Wen Hair Care... Have you tried it?

I watched the infomercial this morning while I was getting ready for work. I was so tempted to order it, but there are so many mixed reviews in this thread! They do offer that free trial, but I don't know... QVC is selling it on Monday night, so I will watch the show then and see what products and specials they are offering.

I wasn't impressed at all my hair felt dirty afterwards and i had more frizz then before on top of that i called to cancel but they said they would charge me for another month and that that might be refundable :\

^^ Really? I called customer service and they were able to immediately cancel all future shippings and charges. That's not good if they're not consistent in their CS. :tdown:

I have been using WEN for a year now, i started with the almond, but then later bought th cucumer somthn, tip for everyone, rinse with warm but do the final rinse with as cool water that you can stand........ i find that you NEED to rinse completely or by the end of the day my hair starts to look oily. i live in Hawaii so that might be half the battle. the reason i beleve that it is worth the $$ is because I have Psoriasis and I do IV treatment every 8 weeks, the breakouts every once in a while needed steroid treatment............ but with the WEN, I totally beleive kept it under control. every once in a while when i dont have time, because the wen hair care you need to take a little bit more care to get the beautiful results........ so if i am lazy and i use a bit of regular shampoo give or take 2x a week.........Everyone in the office can see that I didnt use the WEN....... and I completely share about how great this product is.

I've been using it for several months now and I completely love it. I have really fine hair but tons of it.

I think that the trick is to leave it in long enough and REALLY rinse it out.

LOVE, LOVE IT!!

I still love my WEN and have been using it since 2008 along with the rest of my family wiht no problems.....

Sally's Beauty Supply sells their version called HAIR ONE and it works great too and is so much cheaper. I bought the one for color treated hair, normal hair and dry scalp. I would think they have one for oily hair too.
I use both the Wen and Hair One and I am happy with each of them.

I also agree that one has to leave the product on long enough and rinse all of it out with cool water.

I just watched the infomercial this morning while I was getting ready for work and was thinking about this thread because I saw it in the past so had to go search for it. I'm on the fence about ordering it and trying it.

I have thin-ish hair. Just below my shoulders. I've been using Paul Mitchel's moisturizing shampoo and cond. but gave up on that and started back up on the Herbal Essence Moisturizer shampoo and cond.
I have to wash my hair every day, but I like washing it every other day (but can't because it get's so limp and then I can't do much with it.)
I used to have full thick hair, I miss it.
I want to order this, but I've read mixed reviews, so I really don't know.

I just watched the infomercial this morning while I was getting ready for work and was thinking about this thread because I saw it in the past so had to go search for it. I'm on the fence about ordering it and trying it.

I have thin-ish hair. Just below my shoulders. I've been using Paul Mitchel's moisturizing shampoo and cond. but gave up on that and started back up on the Herbal Essence Moisturizer shampoo and cond.
I have to wash my hair every day, but I like washing it every other day (but can't because it get's so limp and then I can't do much with it.)
I used to have full thick hair, I miss it.
I want to order this, but I've read mixed reviews, so I really don't know.

You can oder from QVC.. if you don't like it you can send it back..

it might work for you and answer your hair problem..

My sister sent me a box of WEN as a present and I've been liking it so far, but I've only used it twice so it's a bit too early for me to give a proper opinion. I'll come back to this thread later on in the week. :smile:

I've tried about 3 different scents. I try to follow the conditioner only method recommended in the Curly Girl handbook. I have to say I'm very underwelmed by this product. You can get the same benefits by using Suave conditioners for cleansing at 1/10 of the price.