Well, my Moni Moni Splendor in Rose Pink is here--

1. [​IMG]

She is very pretty. The color is impossible to photograph accurately. It's more of a purpley pink than what the pics show.

Anyway, I ended up getting 30% off because I found some very small flaws on the bag. All in all, I'm happy :smile:

:tup:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IMG_5409.JPG IMG_5412.JPG IMG_5414.JPG IMG_5415.JPG
  2. Congrats! Very nice on you. I want to get that bag in the future.

3. That is a fabulous bag. The leather looks so squishy soft, and what a great color.

For the photos did you put anything in the bag? Or does it hold that shape naturally?

4. This bag looks like a good size too! Some of them look smaller. Use it well....it's a beauty!

5. I put my normal purse stuff in it--otherwise it is flat like a pancake!

6. Yay! I have that EXACT same bag - and I love her!!! I'm actually wearing the cornflower blue one today and those colors make me nothing but happy!
    I hope you love her as much as I do! :yes::heart:

7. Congrats, very pretty indeed!

8. so gorgeous!! i love how it slings over your shoulder and still hangs nicely.

9. It's beautiful and boy it sold out fast.

10. pretty color! Congrats!

11. wow lovely bag!
    it looks like a bigger size too - or am i just thinking things? cuz i have a splendor too and it definitely doesn't look that big

12. They definitely come in lots of sizes don't they? :rolleyes: My largest ones are my black and my ivory (the one that Paris is holding in her pictures). Those babies are GINORMOUS! And fab I might add....
    My other colors, blue, pink, plum and soon to be added olive are of the regular medium size.
    That shrinkage thing they do is so odd. Really makes it a hit and miss doesn't it?? :cursing:

13. I guess so! Mine is a black one - and it is so freaking small!

14. Oh no Ten! Seriously? Boo.....did you get it from Luna Boston? I got it from Luna Boston....
    Maybe you should sell it and then get another? They have some back now at www.fengjunk.com. You can use the 'grechen' code with them too.
    Gosh. I should try to take a picture. The black one is mighty large. I had a chocolate one that was shrinky dink small - I'm like hello? What's THIS??? Bye bye tiny shrinky dink bag! :nuts:

15. I ordered it directly from Moni Moni actually - and I had to wait so long for it too... :cursing:

I am seriously thinking of selling my current one - and I don't know whether I would risk getting another one - I don't get these bags here - so I have to order them online - and God knows how the one I get will look like.

Its like so small - that it makes me look even bigger - which is what really turned me off.... I was under the impression that all splendors are that size actually... so thanks for the tip