Well my ban lasted two days.....

1. I put myself on a self-imposed ban. But, in the back of my mind I new that I wanted a summer bag. I had been checking elux for ages waiting on an azur speedy 25.

The reason for the self-imposed ban was because I just found out that I we are expecting baby #3. My dh and I are very excited. And I had already exceeded my 2 lv items per year rule (another stupid rule set by me). But, I still needed a summer bag. :yes: So, this morning I check elux and right there is a speedy 25. I had to grab it immediately especially while free shipping was offered. Hopefully it's brand new. There have been some horror stories. However, I have never had any problems with elux.

So, now I am officially placing myself back on the ban until the baby is born in December. :nuts:

2. Congrats on the upcoming blessing!
    And let us know how your bag looks when it comes!
    Oh, for sure let us know about baby #3 also.

3. Yay about baby #3!!!! Congrats! Oh and congrats on the bag too!!!

4. congrats!!! :nuts: can't wait to see some pics when its arrived;)

5. congrats on your baby and the speedy. Can't wait for the pics!!

6. Congratulations.

7. congrats on the bag and the baby!

8. Congrats! You know that Speedy doesn't count as part of your 2 bags per year limit; it's a special gift along with your baby #3!

9. Hooray for baby #3... Congrats on the Azur Speedy 25!

10. Another baby! How exciting! Congrats on the Speedy.

11. congrats!

12. wooohoooo!!!! 2 Blessings!!!! Congrats on both xx

13. totally worth breaking your ban for! the LV gods wanted you to have that Azur Speedy 25 :yes: let's just say the bag was to celebrate the good news ;) congrats!

14. Congratulations!

15. Congrats on your pregnancy ... I'd say that's a good reason to celebrate, what better way to celebrate than by buying a new speedy!:graucho: