Well, it's the "Morning After"

1. Well, its the morning after.......and everything is looking bright. My Morning After Bag Mini in Dark Grey is on its way.......

As she packed her self up...she wondered what her new home would be like. Would she have a special place on the self...just for her. Would there be other girlfriend bags to hang out with.

She left Scottsdale, AZ on Monday @ 2:44 p.m. She headed down US-60 W going towards Phoenix. She got off at exit 55B. She decided to grab a bite to eat and a large drink; since it is so dry in Arizona. She hopped back into the truck and was on her way. She loved to travel and sit by the window; so she could see all of the beautiful sites.......

to be continued.......

2. lol. You're too much. :p

3. Post pics once it comes home!!

4. That is so cute!!

Post pics when she arrives!!

5. She called and left a message. She has made it through El Paso. She loved going through the ghost town of Smelter. The only thing left of the town is the cemetery. It was a very interesting tour. She stopped at a rest stop to grab a few snacks and then hopped back on to the truck. She headed down the highway 10 towards San Antonio.

She stopped at Seaworld to visit the Beluga. She loved the way they would come right up to the glass to see you. It was just amazing. She then hopped over to the Hard Rock Cafe and sat on the balcony of the patio and grabbed some dinner and a cocktail.

Then it was time for her to go. She headed over to the airport to catch her flight to Memphis. She should be arriving there soon.......maybe she will have an Elvis sighting.......

to be continue.......

6. LOL funny JARMOM!! I'm so excited for you, post pics when your new arrival comes to port haha.

7. Lol congrats! Can't wait to see a picture of her with her new mom.

8. LOL! Congrats and enjoy your new "companion". I really like my MA Mini bag. I've been carrying it all week, so practical yet good looking.

9. Post pics when she arrives!

10. She arrived at the Memphis Airport @ 3:45 p.m. on Tuesday afternoon and of course they lost her luggage. While waiting for her luggage, she met this really cute black leather briefcase guy. He was on his way to Atlanta. They grabbed a cappacino and talked for awhile. They talked about everything from where they were made and what type of leather they were made out of.

She said good-bye to the briefcase guy and went to pick up her luggage. It had come in on a different flight. She then boarded her plane @ 6:00 p.m. The plane ride was fine until they hit a thunderstorm. The plane began to hit numerous air pockets and the turbulance was terrible. She slid from one seat to another and then........

to be continued..........................

11. I love this and can't wait for the reunion ending.....

12. HAHA great thread. Who might she meet next?

13. You're hilarious!

14. i can't wait for you to get your bag! you're going to absolutely love it!!

15. it stopped. No not the thunderstorm or turbulance. THE PLANE!!! The plane was having trouble with the instrument panel; so they made an emergency landing at the Jackson Municipal Airport in Jackson, MS. Whew!!! That was a close call.

There were no flights out until later on around 2:20. Since she had some time in between flights.......she flagged down a taxi to go over to the Metro Center Mall to do a little shopping. She looked around Dillards at everything.......she thought maybe I need.......a wallet.......mmm a day planner.......or maybe I need a new cosmetic bag.

But right then she couldn't believe her eyes.......she ran into her Aunt Wallet and Uncle Planner. What a surprise. She had not seen them since she was just a thought in her designer's head. They decided to have a little afternoon snack and when it was time for her to go.......they gave her a ride to the airport. She said her goodbye's and headed into the airport.......but of course like all flights her's was cancelled.

Oh no, now how will I get there by tomorrow. I have to get to my new home. She is waiting for me......

to be continued.......................................